Kizuto x Venti (Oneshot)

Happy Birthday my dear Venti simp. May your wishes come true for today is the day you came from your mother's womb and made your place in this world. I do hope you know that you are an amazing friend and that I am truly grateful for your birth. I hope you enjoy reading this fanfic and have a wonderful birthday! Also, dis kinda rushed so please don't mind dat- ;w;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a drafty, cool day in Teyvat, as a traveller with the name Kizuto was treading the vast fields and forests of Monstadt. He was currently travelling with a teen-like blonde-haired mysterious traveller by the name of Aether and his companion, Paimon. The three of them were heading to Monstadt after being in Liyue for more time than they had intended. Kizuto met Aether and Paimon as they were travelling back from the tall mountains of Liyue back to Liyue Harbour. They became friends due to an accident that led them to fight together for a consecutive few days. Aether and Paimon had already gone over to the Knights of Favonius headquarters to greet the acting grandmaster as Kizuto was wandering around like a curious newborn puppy.

The melodious harmonic sounds of lyre strings being strum in the windy breeze. Kizuto followed those beautiful sounds he had heard. The sound led him to a huge tree towering over the rest and under it, a beautiful bard strumming the strings of a lyre with his pale, long fingers. His braided front hair ever so slightly being pulled along by the breeze alongside his teal-coloured cape. Kizuto was entranced by this enchanting performance in front of him. He had seen countless bards performances due to his travels, but he had never seen one as free as the wind like this one. The beautifully short stature in front of him slightly parted his supple-looking lips as an angelic voice came from his open mouth. Kizuto was stunned at this alluring figure. 

As the song came to an end, Kizuto heard a "and who might you be, stranger?" from the bard. "I'm but a traveller. I happened to stumble across this place when I followed the sound of your lyre." Kizuto had explained. "Hmm, is that so? Well, then that is quite lucky for you to get a free performance from Monstadt's three-time winner of 'Most Popular bard'!! Hehe~" the bard said as he slightly leaned, hair blowing in the wind. Just his presence made Kizuto's cheeks warm up and his heart beat faster than it should. The figure in front of him was just so gorgeous. From his long fluttering eyelashes to his gradient blue braided hair to the way he strums his lyre strings with his thin, long fingertips and the way he slowly swayed in the breeze as he belonged with the wind as the wind belonged with him. 

As they subtly stared at each other, slight deep breaths and footsteps could be heard from the direction facing the city of Monstadt. "K-Kizuto! There you are! I thought you might've gotten lost or something." It was Aether and Paimon. They had finished their business with the acting grand-master and had gone on their wayfinding Kizuto, their travel buddy. "Oh, hello Venti," Aether had said as he gestured to the unknown bard. "Hello there, Aether! It's been quite a while!" the bard had replied. "Venti..?" Kizuto pondered. "Ah! Yes, I had forgotten to introduce myself. My name's Venti! I'm the best bard in Monstadt!! Hehe, hope to be in your acquaintance." 'Venti' said. "A-ah! I'm Kizuto. I'm a traveller currently travelling with Aether but I've never been in Monstadt before this, so it's quite foreign for me.." Kizuto replied. "Oh! Hehe~ Then I hope you have a wonderful first time in Monstadt! May the wind guide you~" Venti said as he shortly after left the scene leaving Aether, Paimon and Kizuto alone together. "Jeez, why does he always do that? It was like that the first time we met him as well!" Paimon exclaimed. Kizuto was interested in knowing a bit more about this mysterious bard that he had encountered.

Time Skip To Later That Night

Kizuto was staring at the ball of light illuminating the night sky as the shadows crept their way up the walls of the city of wind and freedom. Kizuto left the comfortable walls and headed towards the big tree in which he had encountered that odd bard that made him feel an odd way. He then saw the same bard there under the trees strumming to the cold night breeze. Kizuto had an urge to help as he saw the bard in such thin clothing. Kizuto took off his jacket and put it upon the bard's fragile shoulders to protect him from the night's biting cold. "Ah! Kizuto? Haha, fancy meeting you here!" The bard said as his smile brightening the night's darkness. "You shouldn't go out at night with such thin clothes like that.." Kizuto said to the shorter in a concerned tone. "Are you worried for me? Hehe, that's quite cute!" Luckily, due to the darkness of the night, Venti was not able to see the way red had collected around Kizuto's cheeks.  "Venti.. may I ask a question?" Kizuto said as they were both sitting together leaning on the tree. "Hmm, sure, as long as it's not too personal!" Venti replied. 

"Have we.. met before?.. we may have not but.. I feel like we have.." 

.
.
.

"We have.." 
.
.
.
"We met on a night much like this one. I was in Liyue at the time. I found a young child abandoned in a forest. I had taken it home and taken care of it for a while but inevitably gave them to someone more capable of taking care of them. That child was you... Kizuto.." 

"What? If it were like that, I surely would have remembered!!" Kizuto exclaimed, angry by the fact that he hadn't known about this until now. He had always thought that the people who raised him were truly his parents. 

"It is true. I still remember your cute little face as a child. In fact, I eventually grew a bit attached to you..."

"Then, why'd you let me go?"

" I knew I wouldn't have been able to take care of you properly so.. " 

" Then.. would you accept me now..?"

"Eh? What do you mean by tha-"

Kizuto leaned in and pressed his lips upon the bards. The moonlight encased them as they sweetly shared each other's hearts with the other. 

"I mean like this. Would you accept me now?"

"I-.. I... O-of course..." Venti accepted his bold confession whilst red had started to plaster all over his enchanting features.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And the rest is left to your imagination because I have absolutely no idea what happened at the end there-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is all. I will probably never do this ever again.. hah.. Thank you for reading. Goodday.