Bump in the Night

BUMP!!!

I wake up eyes wide open. I'm thinking what was that. I lay in my bed, dark room, not a sound only the clock ticking.

Tick tock tick tock......

All I can here. I lay there for 15 minutes. Then I hear it again. I sit in my bed for a few minutes until I build up the courage to go check it out. I walk down my dark hallway with only the bathroom light on. I walk down stairs. I look at the clock and its only 12:00 o'clock. I turn on the lights until they all turn off. I'm very very scared and shocked. I run to my parents bedroom but... My parents aren't there. The bed is made no sign of someone sleeping in it. I check in the guest room where I see the most horrifying thing in my life. My parents limbs are cut off and then soan to different places on the body. I run to my bedroom with no hesitation. I check my phone all covered up. But my phones dead!!! So I sit there quietly then I here something walking up the stairs.

Boom boom boom boom....
Every second. I'm frightened out of my mind. I see feet under the door. The door opens. Then I see a doll. Standing their with a knife. It comes running toward me and I feel the knife hit me in the chest repeatedly.

Then I wake up.....
It was a dream.