Chapter One: Just a kid

Tess was just an ordinary girl. Well they said that but Tess's parants think diffrent.
Tess was normal, most girls grow up faster and act 10times older then what they are.
Tess was six years old when she first got sexualy active. Her mum walked in on her watching porn. Tess quickly turned her ipad off when her mother walked in. Tess's mother knew Tess was doing something wrong because she put the ipad down so fast and had a worried look on her face.
"What are you doing Tess?"  "Nothing" Tess replied.
Her mum walked up to her, quickly taking the ipad off the bed, turned around and walked out Tess bedroom door closing the door behind her then walked to her bedroom, sat on the bed putting the ipad in front of her ready to inspect what Tess was doing that she shouldn't of.
When she goes through Tess's search history she finds a website that's not for kids. Tess's mother had a shocked look on her face. Tess was sitting on her bed. She somehow know her mum was looking at what she was doing on the ipad. Tess was so worried when she heard her mothers foot steps coming close to Tess's bedroom door fast.
Tess's mother twisted the doornob and swung the door wide open. "Tess why are you watching Port at your age!!" "How do you even know what porn is?" Tess shrugged her shoulders crying because she got caught out.
"You know what,Your grounded!" Her mother was fuerious at Tess. Tess stayed in her room for the rest of the day and only came out for two reasons, to ither go to the toilet and to eat dinner.
Tess decided to skip desert and go straight to bed.
"Whats wrong with her tonight?" Tess's father asked her mother. Tess's mother whispered "I'll tell you latter". To her father. He gives her mother a light node to let her know he understood.
Latter that night when Tess's parents where in bed Tess's father had his reading glasses on why he was reading a book, her mother told her father that night in bed that she caught there daughter watching porn on her ipad and she's grounded from the ipad now for a long time now.
Tess's father took his reading glasses of slowly and sate them on the bed-side-table as well as his book then looked at her mother with shock in his eyes.
"Shes only turned 6. She shouldn't even know what porn is".
"Yea that's what I said".
"Ill talk to Tess tomorrow" he says as he shuts his light out and goes to sleep. Tess's mother did the same.
The next morning everyone had breakfast but Tess was the only  one who didn't want any. Tess's father knew she wouldn't want to eat because of all the inbarassment she felt. So he made her her favourite breakfast.
Tess's father knocked at her door then slowly opened it walking in and gently saying "Tess wake up I made you your favourite". "No thanks I don't fell like eating".
"Look Tess its not a big deal, there's a first time for everything". "Yea well that's not what mum thinks"
"If you come out your room and act normal you might not be so imbarassed as you are sitting in your room overthinking about it". Tess doesn't say anything so her father walks back out the door then gently closes the door behind him and heads of to work.
Tess decided to take her fathers egvise and hung out with her mother for the rest of the day and nothing was said about it. So Tess hung out with her mother for the rest of the week and nothing was mentioned about what had happened and it stayed like that.