Super Short Gundham x Reader

This ones gonna be in third person 😪

If anyone gets confused: Y/N means your name.

Disclaimer: Some of the characters in this story are NOT mine and do NOT belong to me.

Words: 334

Y/N: "Hmm... I feel like touching something fluffy.." They look around the room and see Gundham's dark devas' cage. Their eyes lit up and they ran to the cage. (Like Teruteru in that one scene of the Despair Arc anime thing) They then opened the cage and took Cham-P out of the cage. (Cham-P is the chubby hamster) Y/N really loved Cham-P. They loved the other devas as well but they loved Cham-P the most. (Don't tell Gundham) They started petting him and loving him a bunch. The other devas looked jealous so they took them out and started playing with them too. Gundham walked in the room with a mischievous look on his face. "Y/N-" He saw Y/N playing with the devas. He brought his scarf up to his face. "W-what ever are you doing?" He said with a blush on his face. "Wellllllll... I wanted to touch something fluffy and I saw the dark devas... and.. yeah that's pretty much it." Gundham started talking and Y/N wasn't really listening.. While they were playing with the dark devas on the couch, they looked up at Gundham talking. They looked at his hair and thought to themself, "I wonder.." Y/N then left the devas on the couch and snuck around behind Gundham. They reached their hands up to feel his hair. "Woah! It is fluffy!!" Y/N said happily. Gundham turned super red. "Uh.." He said blushing. "How do you even make your hair stand up like this!?" Y/N said with a surprised expression on their face. Gundham stayed silent. After a few seconds.. "I-I've got to go to the store." Gundham said, still blushing. "Aww okay! Can I come wi-" Gundham had already left before Y/N could finish their question.