Chapter 76

Laying on my back he pulls my jeans and underwear down as I lift my ass up helping him and pulls them down my legs and off throwing them to the side.
He kneels between my spread thighs and just stares at my naked pussy making me close my legs too but he holds them open.
"Don't hide my treasure from me, I love it baby" he says and it takes me back to before when he use to call it that. His treasure.
"Stop staring" I whine and he chuckles.
"OK baby. You ready to cum for me" he asks cocky and I laugh.
"Absolutely" I say spreading my legs wider and bucking my hips closer to him.
He swirls his tongue around my clit and I whimper softly. Slowly licking up and down while I moan needing more. He always has to tease me.
"Liam" I moan and he chuckles again and begins to suck on my bundle of nerves. Fuck that's what I needed. I dig my heels into the sofa as he holds my thighs spread apart and licks from my entrance back up to my clit swirling his tongue, I hold his head where I need him and he slides his tongue into me fucking me slowly.
"Yes!" I cry out loving the feeling of his tongue inside fucking me. He groans and sends vibrations through me making me moan more and I roll my hips into him.
"So tasty baby" he tells me and I smile down at him as he watches me.
Slowly rubbing circles on my clit while he fucks me with his tongue, I start to feel my orgasm build up making my legs shake. He pinches down on my clit and I cum for the first time in days. And it feels euphoric.
"Liam" I cry out holding his head to me and he slurps at my juices. Making his way back up to my clit he begins to suck harshly onit building up another orgasm quickly. Rubbing around my entrance with his finger tip he slowly starts to insert it, pushing behind my clit. I feel the familiar feeling and cry out loudly as I begin to cum while he watches me..
He inserts another finger inside me and starts to slowly finger me as he swirls his tongue along my swollen cleft..
Bucking my hips needing more he builds up his speed fucking me faster and looks up at me.
"This what you wanted?" he asks me as I nod eagerly.
"Yess! Fuck" I moan as he pushs up on my gspot and brings his other hand rubbing faster on my clit.
"Liamm!" I scream as I come hard finally getting what I needed. I breath heavily and he pulls out his fingers sucking off my juices.
"I've missed the taste and feel off you" he says looking at my cleft. I lean up on my elbows and look down on him as he begins to eat me again.
"Fuck baby" I moan watching him and before I know it I'm cumming again. Over and over..
"No more, I can't take no more" I tell him pushing his head away panting.
He laughs and gets up and I see how hard he is and decide that the pool will be better for taking him. Standing up I grab his hand and pull him along towards the door.
"I want you inside me" I tell him and he looks excited at my words.
"Are you sure baby? I don't want to hurt you" he says and I shrug.
"I want you Liam" I tell him and he opens the door pulling my tshirt over my head and unclipping my bra. I stand there naked while he's fully dressed and step down into the warm water.
"Are you not coming" I ask him floating, waiting for him. He strips so quick he nearly falls over and jumps into the water splashing me.
"Come here beautiful" he says and I swim over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Feeling his cock against my swollen cleft he slowly lifts me and eases me down and I feel so stretched and full and hes not even fully in yet.
"You OK baby?" he asks me and I smile.
"Yeah just fuck me Liam" I tell him and he pulls me down further onto him..
"Fuck your so tight, so perfectly mine" he says looking into my eyes as he fills me up. I scratch up his back feeling the familiar fullness and cry out.
As he holds me around the waist I float back on the water and let him fuck me while he sucks on each hard nipple.
"Yess baby more!" I cry out as another orgasm ripples through me.
"Give me more baby" he tells me as he fucks up into me. Fuck he's so big I feel him everywhere.
I start to tighten around his throbbing dick and scream
"Liammm!" I climax feeling him swell and quickly pull out.
"Fuck!!" he roars and cums. I float on the water watching him come undone as he cums.
I swim back to him and he wraps me up kissing me forcefully.
"I love you baby" he tells me smiling.
"I love you too, thank you for pulling out I was totally lost in the moment I forgot about everything like normal when I'm with you" I tell him shyly.
"It's OK baby, I've got you" he says and kisses along my neck holding me close. This is what we both needed, to be together.
Feeling him still hard against me I look into his eyes and smirk.
"Does my baby want more" he asks and I clench my legs around him.
"Yes, just not here I want to go upstairs" I tell him thinking of the massive bed he's about to rag me around in. Yes that's what I need..
Climbing out the water he grabs towels from the rack and we dry quickly. And he picks me up and kisses me.
"Let's go beautiful, I want to fuck you all over this house" he tells me and I whimper knowing that he's being honest.. This is gonna be fun.