Chapter 1

Reader POV

It was late on a Saturday night, clear skies and all was calm. I was up towards midnight working on some school work that I needed to finish for Monday. Typing away on my laptop, my wrists feeling like they were dying, I needed a rest. Deciding to take a break, I opened another tap and went onto Hulu, and pulled up my favorite comfort show, Animaniacs.

I chose a random episode and it started up. The theme song started, it was really catchy so I listened like always. But, then these lyrics came up: "Come join the Warner brothers! And the Warner sister Dot!".  I let out a long sigh, " I truly wish I could..."

" Well you can if you want to!" A voice was heard but I couldn't find where it could have possibly be coming from.

I looked around my room, unable to find the source of this voice, then I finally turned my eyes to the laptop screen.

" Was that, you?" I must have looked crazy speaking to my own screen.

" Well, of course it was!" Yakko said from the screen in front of me.

This was confusing, shocking, yet intriguing...

" How is this even possible? You are cartoons!"

"Never mind any of that, do you want to join us or not?" He said in an annoyed tone, how rude.

" Of course!" I nearly yelled out immediately.

" Cool, now just put your hand on the screen." He instructed me.

I followed what he said and placed my hand on my computer screen. Just a few seconds later, a cartoonish hand reached out and locked with mine. I was pulled in roughly and fell face first into the screen.

I was laying on the ground, looking up towards the sky, seeing a bright blue sky. I stood up, feeling woozy from what just happened, looking down. I seemed to be wearing the same that I was just a minute ago in my room, yet covered in fur. I also had paws for feet and gloves on my hands. 

" Hey! How about you turn around?" I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

Turning around I was face to face with the Warner siblings, confused to how this actually worked.

" B-But? How?!? How am I here?" 

" Um, well I was just able to put you out of that portal over there." He pointed behind me, yet it vanished before I was able to see it.

" Well, what's your name little lady?" He asked me.

" My name is Y/N."

I was still a bit confused to how I was able to go through a screen into a cartoon.

"Where am I?" I continued asking questions.

" You're in Burbank, California!" Dot said.

" In the Warner Brothers Studios" Wakko continued for her.

" Now we gotta go!" 

Yakko grabbed my hand, yanking me in one direction. We all started running together, running away from Ralph the security guard.

 We ran and ran, we ran all day, going around the entire city trying to avoid getting caught. But eventually it was the end of the day and they brought me up to their tower. Speeding up the tower and slamming the door behind us. 

" Well, that was something that I had never done before, but I'm still kinda curious about how I got here."

I stretched my back from being so tired, Dot looked over to me with an unbothered look on her face. 

" I have no idea but I'm just choosing not to question any of this." She reached for her hair clip, fixing it to prevent it from falling out.

" I feel like cooking dinner tonight, so give me about half an hour and I'll have an ~exquisite~ meal made." Yakko told us while walking off towards the kitchen. 

" Hold on, I'm staying here?" I questioned them.

" Well, do you have anywhere else that you could stay?" Dot asked me from across their living room.

" Uh... no." I responded seeing how obvious the answer was now.

" Then I guess you're staying here with us!" Wakko excitedly stated.

Dot walked off and brought back blankets and pillows to the living room, while I was looking over myself. I observed my new form, looking at my ears and tail. 

" Here you go! Some fresh pillows and blankets!" She set the stuff next to me, and stood proudly in front of me.

I let out a little snicker and went to unfold the blankets she gave me.

"Thank you." 

 " DINNERS READY HEATHENS!!!"

Both of the younger children ran towards the kitchen and sat down at the table, while I entered just a few seconds after they did. What he made us was some good looking fried rice that smelled absolutely amazing. Made with chicken and served with sauce. 

It also tasted great, while I took my time the other kids nearly inhaled all of their food within just a few minutes. A little while later all of us were done eating and ready to just relax for the rest of the night before it was time for bed. We spent maybe two hours sitting in front of the TV, watching movies or playing video games. Before we knew it, it was nearly 10 o'clock.

" Alright guys time to go to bed." Yakko told his younger siblings.

They pouted for a minute before reluctantly getting up and walking over to their respective rooms. I set out all that I needed, laying my pillow down and getting comfy on the couch. For maybe another thirty minutes, Yakko walked around the living room and kitchen, cleaning up any dishes or trash from today. It looked much better than before, still I continued to just sit and watch TV.

" So, Y/N, how old are you?" He asked me abruptly, interrupting the silence that filled the room up until that point.

" Oh, I'm just 15 years old so basically the same age as you." I sleepily replied to him, barely staying awake. Just listening to the distant sound of the TV, since it was at a very low volume. 

" That's a coincidence, well I'm going to head to bed, goodnight!" Yakko yawned, walking over to his room.

" Sleep well!" I barely got that in before he walked away.

' Coincidence' ? How strange.

The TV noise eventually started to strain away and I started drifting off to sleep. This will probably go down as the most eventful day of my life.