BTS Living at my House

YUJIN's P.O.V.
I just woke up because its time to go to the concert early... today is December 7, 2014 it means its The Red Bullet concert of BTS. I just flew here in the Philippines because I really want to see them BTW my name is Park Yujin and I'm from South Korea in Seoul then I bought ticket for the concert and by the way my grandparent is the manager of BTS he said after the concert my bestfriends will arive here at my house... Jungkook,Jimin,V,Rap Monster,Jin,J-Hope and Suga are my bestfriends they always visit me in my house when my parents are not there but they also visit me even if my parents are there. Then we play the card games at my house. Then they all asked me if its ok if they will come in the Philippines because they will have a concert so I said "Yeah its ok. I'll just follow you all and see the concert ok?'' So they all agreed then we all flew to Philippines at the same time. After the concert BTS knocked at my door ''Yujin guess who?'' Oh my god...Oh my god...Oh my god... they are all here. Then I opened the door and let them in ''Hi guys I missed you all'' I said... ''Um Yujin we just left for the concert'' Kookie said ''Yeah but I still miss you all'' I replied... Yeah Jungkook's actually right but nevermind I still Love my bestfriends. ''So I guess you all guys are pretty tired... wanna watch a movie at my room?'' I said then all of their faces is like really excited ''Yeah!!!'' Rap Monster said shouting. ''Absoloutly YES'' Jungkook said... ''All right'' V said with a pretty face. ''Lets go'' The rest of them said. Then all of us came upstairs to go towards my room then we all watched a horror movie Jungkooks face is like not scared at all like Rap monster and Suga the three of them are not scared unlike V, Jimin, Jin most of all J-Hope their faces are covered with pillows means to say that they are pretty scared it means SO SCARED the four of them always makes me laugh when watching a horror movie... they make me laugh because of their face expressions. Jungkook saw me laughing then he said ''Yujin what's so funny in a horror movie'' finally he noticed me laughing ''No Im not laughing at the movie.'' I said then jungkook said ''Then what are you laughing at?'' Oh he's really interested to know ''Wanna know why? Take a look at V's, Jimin's, Jin's and J-Hope's faces *laughs*'' Then Jungkook looked at the four of them... Jungkook got out of the bed then lied down on the floor then laughed so hard. After the movie all of us got in to my bed then took a sleep we are all tired because of the concert we are all in my bed imagine how big is my bed that the 8 of us fits in the bed then all of the boys spend the day at my house. I wake up then help my mom cook breakfast for us and for the boys. After cooking i woke the boys up "GUYS ITS TIME TO EAT... LETS GO!!!" Then the six of them got down them I thought about V ''Hey guys any idea where V is?'' I asked them curiously ''None at all'' They answered me. Ahhh... I think I know where is that V hidding. I got upstairs then checked him in my room then I opened the door and he is not there I checked my moms room... ''Aha found yah'' I found him still sleeping at my moms room. That's V's attitude whenever someone wakes him up he stands up with a pillow then go to another room where someone is not there. I tickeled V then finally he woke up '' Ahhhhhh!!! What's going on???!!!'' He said while shouting because I tickeled him ''Taehyung its time for breakfast'' Then both of us got down to eat. After eating I asked them to accompany me to the mall to buy shoes. Then we are here at the mall ''Guys I'll just buy shoes... Um Guys do you want me to buy you all a pair of shoes?'' I asked them. ''Oh Yujin... You will??? Ok" Then i bought them the highcut which is color bage they said they want a shoe uniform so I also bought the shoes after that we took a break then ate at a restaurant and got back at home.

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V.
Aha finally I have the same shoes like all of them had and ''Thanks for the shoes Yujin'' I said ''Oh no problem Kookie... I'll buy anything and Do anything for my bestfriends in the whole wide world'' Aww she'd do anything for her bestfriends how sweet Yujin.
_________________________________________
So should I continue
If u want Please vote me please thanks.
And follow me please