Her Origin

"It's ALL YOUR FAULT!! I don't understand why she had to die for your sake. You ruined my life, hers , and destroyed this clans name. YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE LOVED AND YOU NEVER WILL BE. YOU ARE WORTHLESS! I hope you just go DIE . You know that right because as soon as everyone hears about what happened you will be shunned and everyone will think you are a monster that can't feel love and that shouldn't be loved."
The little girl that had just turned five watched as her father went on and on about how terrible she was. She couldn't stop crying.
"It wasn't my fault that she died protecting me it was the person who killed her fault. She loved me father."
"I can't even stand to look at you. I'm leaving this village for good and putting you up for adoption and telling the hokage what you did so be ready for the whole village to hear the news."
And Reiner the child's father left. As he walked out of the door the girl understood what the meaning of true pain was. Something clicked in her head and she thought since they want to be a monster so bad, why don't I just give them what they wanted all along. Something to be scared of is what she gave them. All the light has drained from her eyes and now is only filled with one emotion ....... RAGE.