The Kidnapping

Throughout willa's life she had to act as though she loved her twin sister Georgeia. Willa didn't love Georgeia on bit. She hated her more than anything. Why you may ask? Willa and Georgeia are twins but willa was born a full wolf while Georgeia was only born half wolf. In the town of Seabrook wolves were hated. All throughout willa's life she had to deal with everyone loving Georgeia while they shut her out. Willa's anger grew and grew until she snapped. For months she planned the perfect way to kidnappe her sister and  make her feel the same pain she felt but worse. Willa was determined to do this. So she did.

Tuesday 14th June 2021: The day of the Kidnapping

Willa plan was ready. Willa's plan was inhumane and up right disturbing. Willa didn't care though her inhumane,psychotic murderous  mind was taken over by the devil. At approximately 2am willa was ready to hurt her sister.

Willa planned this plan for months. She gathered information about her sister's private life. She knew  Georgeia  was drunk the day she stricked. She wore all black and a black mask which covered her face completely and black rubber gloves. Armed with an axe and a base ball bat willa sneakily and quietly broke into her sisters house. She went into her sisters room and when she was sure Georgeia was asleep she held her bat high over Georgeia's head and with a toothy grin plastered across her face she let the bat drop on Georgeia's head. She dragged her unconscious sister's body into the trunk of her black car and drove home.