The Dream

My name is Asami Sato and I live in ba sing se. I've been having weird dreams I don't know what they mean or who the girl is. The dreams happen every night when I go into a deep sleep I always end up in different places where she is. And I never felt like this for someone before not even with my boyfriend.
----------------------------------------------------------

Going to bed-
I took a shower before going to bed as I was heading to bed all I could think about was her. As I layed there just waiting to fall asleep I started going to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------
In the dream-
While I was asleep it looked like we were at a bar I didn't see anyone so I don't know why I was there. And then I decided to yell out for her.
Asami: Korra!?!?! Korra are you here?

Korra: Asami you came back? I was worried you wouldn't

Asami: I don't know why but I felt like I had to. I missed you.

Korra: You did?

Asami: Yeah I did. I feel different being with you, I feel like I've known you for a long time.

Korra: Asami.... wake up Asami....Asami

Asami: *mumbling* What do you mean?

Mako: Asami wake up!!

Asami: Mako! How long have you been here? And what time is it ?

Mako: I just got here. It's 10:30.

Asami: Oh ok I thought it was morning.
----------------------------------------------------------
As I was going back to sleep I couldn't find Korra anymore. I wish I told her that I like her it's just a dream right so it doesn't matter anyways right? It's only a dream right?