Brannon King

You have just gotten home and you find your front door is wide open.. There is a note on it. 'Come find me. (;'
You knew that handwriting like the back of your hand. It's your boyfriends.. Brannon King.
Brannon and you are the cutest couple in the whole school. He treats you like a princess. And that exactly what you have always wanted. He is the popular jock with Brown hair and Piercing blue eyes. And when he smiles all the girls at your school melt. And he's all yours. You and him had just gotten into a fight because of all the girls that try to steal him from you. 'I guess he's trying to make it up to me' you think to yourself.
You see a flower on your stairs when you first come in. You play along with his game but you know exactly where he was. Of course you play along anyway. Follow the trail of starbursts up the stairs. (He knows they're your favorite candy.) when the trail ends you're at your bedroom door. When you walk in you see him laying down on your bed. He's shirtless but he usually is. You thank him and tell him how sweet he is. He gets off the bed and starts making out with you. He's a really good kisser. So you don't mind. He knows just how you like it and gently grabs your butt as you kiss. Which is admittedly your weakness.
--Fast forward like an hour--
You lay beside each other on the bed.. You can't believe what just happened. He gives you a kiss on the cheek and walks out of your room smiling.

The End(;