01

Becky POV

After winning the game against the cowboys I felt my love for Junior grow.
I don't know what was so special about him. I mean he only had perfect hair, a perfect smile, he was good at football. Wait what am I thinking? I'm The Icebox I dont get crushes.

Later that day

We went out to dinner to celebrate our victory. Junior looked so cute... Then coach, my dad, made an announcement.

"The cowboys are gonna be joining the Little Giants!"

"What!?" I said angrily
"Why!?"

"Well, I'm not that good of a coach, and I think we need more players."

"But Dad!"

"No buts that is final, oh and Coach Kevin will also be your new coach!"

All the boys started protesting. I couldn't help but look at Junior.

After eating, Junior approached me.

"Hey"

"Oh hey"

"Wanna hang out later?"

"Don't you have plans with Debbie?"

"Yeah, but I wanna hang out with you instead."  He said while smiling. God, his smile was so cute.

"Sure, let me go get ready." I said as I jogged to my house. I went to my room and changed. Since I wasn't very girly I put on my Jean shorts that went to my knees, put my hair in a low ponytail and pushed my bangs into my hat so they won't be in my face, put on a white shirt and to top it all off I put on my leather jacket so I would look cool.

As I was walking to Junior's house I was getting more nervous and nervous. As I got closer I could see Junior was waiting for me. 

"Hey icebox"

"Hey"

"So, what do you wanna do?"

"Whatever"

"Ok cool" he said while smirking
"Follow me" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me until we came across a lake

"I remember this lake" I said

"Yeah, remember those people were making out?"

"Gross I tried to forget about that"

"Heh sorry "

"It's ok, so why are we here?"

"Remember when you said we gotta learn to kiss sometime?"

"Yeah?" OMG IS HE ABOUT TO KISS ME? Ok calm down Becky play it cool

"Well Debbie tried to kiss me"

"Oh" Of course Debbie tried to kiss him.

"Did you kiss back?"

"No, that's actually why I cancelled plans with her I don't want to see her I dont wanna break her heart"

"Why's that?"

"Well I think I like someone else..."

"Oh" There might be a chance he likes me? I dont wanna get my Hope's up to high though.  To lighten up the mood I pushed him in the lake. He laughed then dragged me in.

Junior POV

After the game Debbie asked to hang out. Being the gentleman I am I said yes. After eating dinner with the team  Debbie stopped me. Then the unthinkable happened Debbie tried to kiss me! I couldn't believe it! Before she got any closer I seen Becky. I ran over to her and asked to hang out knowing she would say yes.

As I was waiting I started to wonder if I liked Becky. I mean, she is one of the most amazing girls I ever met. Then I seen her. She looked amazing. I stood up and walked to her.

As we got to the lake I noticed her expression changed she seemed more chill. I told her about Debbie and I noticed she looked angry and sad in a way. I wanted kiss her. She probably doesn't even like me. Then she pushed me in the water. So I grabbed her and pulled her down with me.

Hey sorry it sucked but it will get better. I also will try to make the chapters longer