Main Characters

Omkara Singh Oberoi

Age- 29About- He is a egoistic, rude and strict business man but loves his family a lot

Age- 29
About- He is a egoistic, rude and strict business man but loves his family a lot. Keeps his professional and personal life separate... He has a past which will be revealed further in the story. His business is one of the top company in India. He is very rich and hard working man. He loves his siblings a lot. He loves his iPad and files but loves his phone the most. And used to love painting. He also loves his hair!
Relation- The middle child of TejVi and eldest son of Oberois. The younger brother of Priyanka and the elder brother of Rudra and elder cousin of Shivaay.

Priyanka Singh Oberoi

Age- 30

About- She is moody girl but stands for the right. She is naive and innocent and seeing her everyone feels she is the youngest child. She is the princess of Oberois as she is the only one girl child. She is very close to Omkara. She is a architect and works in HTA architect. She believed in her instincts and got a job due to her work not name. Loves her siblings.

Relation- The eldest child of Oberois and TejVi. The elder sister of Omkara and Rudra and eldest cousin of Shivaay.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi

Age- 27About- He is a strict business man but a loving man to his family

Age- 27
About- He is a strict business man but a loving man to his family. He is strict but not rude. He is kind to all his employees but when needed he is strict. He misses Omkara's happy behavior and hopes he can change one fine day and adores Rudra's funny antics. Loves his siblings. He loves his phone and most importantly black coffee.
Relation- The only one child of Shanky and middle son of oberois. The younger cousin of Priyanka and Omkara and elder cousin of Rudra.