「 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢. 」

- ☆ -

Sasuke entered the room right after Y/n teleported away. He heard the whole thing.

"What are you going to do, Sasuke? You're the only one she trusts the most," Naruto sighed.

"Not anymore."

"It really hurt her...physically and mentally," He leaned against the table, "She kept muttering 'This is the second time, you never came, 'I hate you' in her sleep-"

"I failed," Sasuke looked away, "I truly failed."

- ☆ -

After collecting herself at the Hokage mountain and making herself a meal, she waited for Mitsuki to come back.

The front door opened followed by his voice, "I'm home." He announced.

"Go freshen up, I put your clothes on the bed," Y/n said without paying much attention to him.

Boxes stacked up in the room left a confused look on Mitsuki's face.

"What's all of this?" He looked around, things were missing from the apartment, "And why is half of the apartment empty?"

She stopped what she was doing and faced him before crossing her arms, "Freshen up and then we'll talk."

Mitsuki did as she was told before going back to the living room where Y/n waited.

"So?" He asked, drying his hair with a towel.

"I'm moving out."

"..." Mitsuki froze, "Did I hear that right?"

"Yes," Y/n replied.

"Why are you talking in that tone?" He asked, out of nowhere getting the cold shoulder.

"During the time you left, I realised I depend too much on you. I need to be independent more."

"That's not a proper reason-" He argued but she cut him off.

"I'm moving out whether you like it or not. Not that I need your approval."

"Y/n, stop," Mitsuki took a step towards her but she just took a step back from him.

"Y/n, did something happen?" He asked.

"Nothing happened."

"Then why are you acting like this?" He started to get annoyed.

Never during the time they've known each other has Y/n ever given spoken to him like this.

Being treated like he was no one to her.

"Like I said...Nothing happened!" She shouted.

A sliver of blue aura escaped from his body unintentionally.

"Stopping me with your sage mode won't work," Y/n snapped back, "First, you can't use the power fully as you'll die. Second," She crossed her arms once again, "I'm stronger than you." She activated her Sharingan, almost as if she was commanding him.

"I didn't mean-" He stopped speaking and sighed before continuing, "Let's talk...calmly."

"I was. I already bought an apartment. I'll move out tonight."

"Not about that. Why are you moving? Did I do something wrong?" Mitsuki asked.

"You didn't do anything. I have my own reasons for moving."