Chapter 1

Connor Ball

Connor Samuel John Ball that's my full name but everyone close to me calls me Connor actually not just the ones close to me but also my fans. I've decided to go to school this year because I just wanted to experience being free again even though I know that I can't be free cause I know that the fans will just call for attention to have their picture taken with me or let me sign their autograph book/notebook whatsoever I mean don't get me wrong I love my fans and I love taking pictures with them but its just that I want to feel free again so I enrolled myself in a private college school "Calleigh Halliburton College" or the so called C.H.C actually I don't like girls I mean again don't get me wrong I don't hate my fan girls, my mother, my grandmother etc. What I mean is I just don't want to be in relationship with girls like having them as my girlfriend because they will really ditch you off and that's the thing I have experienced so far and that is my really worst heartbreak.

Bradley: hey bro!

Connor: hey!

Tristan: thinkin about something?

James: something or someone?

Connor: what do you mean "someone"?

Bradley: are you thinking about Liz again?

James&Tristan: *sigh*

Tristan: seriously bro have you moved on from her?

Connor: yes of course but.............

Bradley: but?

Connor: my heart is just..............

James: your heart is what?

Connor: my heart's still not open. You know my heart is just like a door right now I just can't let anybody in because its still locked and I don't know where to find that key cause till now liz is still stuck inside, inside my heart

Bradley: you know what man stop looking for someone who has the key because I know that someday destiny will bring her to you

James: well brad's right

Tristan: yup just take time bro just wait for "her" to unlock your heart's door and let Liz escape from there *points at Connor's heart*

I guess my friends are right I don't need to find someone time and destiny will bring her to me.