Roommates

ATTENTION

If you are uncomfortable with any of the TXT members being sexualized in any way, shape, or form, please do not read this work.

(5.3K+)

—————————

Soobin recently has been into photography. He even has his own camera and camcorder, well actually, it was some of staff's old cameras they never used so Soobin kindly asked if he could have them and they agreed and let him. He would record and take photos of everything he found beautiful and things that made him happy, that including the other members.

He would snap quick photos of them whenever they all had bright smiles and were enjoying themselves. Or he would sneak in photos of them when they would be gazing off in the distance unintentionally looking artsy and pretty.

Soobin enjoyed taking photos of Hueningkai specifically. Videos and photos that the other would try to get him delete because "I wasn't looking good" or "I didn't even notice you were recording" which he would then reply with "no you look good though" laughing as Hueningkai tried to grab the camera from him so he could review the photos.

The pair just so happened to end up as roommates when they had to go out the city and stay at a hotel for just one night though.

So the two decided to have as much as they could that evening and night. First they decided to just roam around the hotel, going on the elevator and just exploring the not too big building. Soobin of course carried his camcorder everywhere.

They then decided to be a little mischievous and prank the others, first starting with sunoo and heeseung who were sharing a room together. They were a couple doors down from Soobin and Hueningkai's room so they would have to quick for this to work. As they got closer to the room they started walking slower and hushing each other over any little noise someone would make. Soobin pulled the camera up so he could get the door and Hueningkai both in frame.

"Okay 3..2..1" Hueningkai then knocked on the loudly and they both booked it down the end of hallway. It was a childish prank but the two found entertainment in it so they did it again to the others. Soobin and Hueningkai laughed at the video they got from the 'prank', Hueningkai pointing out how Soobin practically cut them both out the frame so you could just hear their loud footsteps when they ran and heavy breathing. Hueningkai offered to film Soobin this time and have him do the knocking but Soobin immediately shut down his idea and insisted he let him do the actions so he could be the "director".

He chuckled quietly at the younger before knocking on the door this time with no countdown which caught Soobin off guard. he treaded behind jungwon who got a slight head start since he had been prepared to run whereas Soobin was trying to get the camera in focus.

"I didn't even get it in the frame this time either!" Soobin whisper shouted at the other who looked amused with a smile on his face. "That's too bad should of been ready!" Soobin laughed at him and his attitude.

After a couple minutes of heavy heaving as they walked back they finally arrived at their hotel room. "What time is it?" Soobin asked , Hueningkai quickly grabbing his phone from his sweats and looking at it "Uhhh, 7:28 pm why?"

He looked over at Soobin who was looking down at his camera and shrugged "I just don't want to head to bed yet, still want to have more fun" Hueningkai nodded understanding then speaking "Well what else can we do? we already walked every corner of this place and rode the elevators— we even got some vlog content" Hueningkai smiled at the blonde who looked up at him "Yeah, i want to film more still" jungwon tried to brainstorm some ideas as he slide the keycard into the door of their room, quickly opening it for the two. "Let's see... we can make a documentary?" He suggested and looked over at ni-ki who was now sat at the end of the bed. he shook his head lightly, signaling no to his idea. Hueningkai flopped down next to Soobin except he laid on the bed.