Confession

A post marriage one shot where all are back to somnath and back to work.

One bright sunny day Raavi bumps into Dev and is about to fall but Dev holds her hand.

Dev : Raavi dhyaan kaha hain tera? Dhyaan Rakh.

Raavi stands up and nods. All this is noticed by Shiva who fumes in anger. He leaves for store immediately. Raavi decides to make Shiva's favourite lunch and take it for him to store. She cooks for him aloo mattar sabzi and puri and dal rice. On the other hand Shiva is angry seeing Dev and Raavi together. He punches his fists into the wall harshly which results in his hands getting hurt. He turns and slips on oil due to which he falls and hit his head on drawer falling unconscious.
Raavi comes with tiffin and ask Kaka about Shiva whereabouts. He says he is in the store room. Raavi happily enters the room but her jaw drops at the scenario.

Raavi : Shivaaaaaaaaa!

She rushes to him and keep his head on her lap and rubs his hand.

Raavi: Kakaaaa

Kaka comes running to her and helps her to make Shiva sit on chair.

Raavi : Shiva yeh kya mazak hain? Uth Shiva uth.

She hugs him and cries. Kaka and Raavi takes him home. Dhara Gautam panic seeing him. They take him to room. Raavi sprinkles water on him. He slowly opens his eyes. Raavi hugs him and cries.

Raavi : Gadhera. Pagal. Bhootnath kahin ka. Meri jaan le li thi tune. Aisa koi karta hain kya.

Gautam and Dhara sign each other that they should leave. Dhara closes the door.

Shiva : Yeh juthi care mujhe mat dikha. Jaake Dev ko dikha. Vese bhi usse teri bahot chinta haina.

Raavi gets angry.

Raavi : Isme Dev kaha se aaya Shiva? Tu yeh kya bol raha hain? Tere kehne ka matlab kya hain?

Shiva : Yahi ki tu abhi bhi Dev se hi pyaar karti hain.

Raavi could sense that he is hurt.

Raavi : Mein Dev se pyaar nahi karti Shiva.

Shiva : Karti hain.

Raavi : Mein bol rahi hoon na nahi karti.

Shiva: Karti hain.

Raavi : Haan karti hoon(angrily)

She holds his collar and pulls him closer.

Raavi : Par tujhse. Gadhera tujhse karti hoon mein pyaar.

She leaves his collar and looks at him with red eyes.

Shiva looks at her with shocked face unable to digest what she said.

Raavi stands up, takes out ointment and goes to him. She applies bandage on his fist. Her tears fall on his fist.

Shiva : Sorr...sorry sorry.

Raavi : Khud ko chot dene ki kya zaroorat thi. Kitni lag gai dekh.

Shiva : Sorry

Raavi applies bandage on his forehead. She blows air on his head.

Shiva : Tune abhi jo bola kya voh sach tha?

Raavi looks into his eyes and and then looks away. She starts to leave when Shiva holds her hand.

Shiva : Raavi please mujhse baat kar.

Raavi still doesn't respond. Shiva stands and turns her.

Shiva : Mujhe aisa laga ki shayad tu mujhse behtar deserve karti hain.

Raavi slaps him.

Raavi : Tu kabhi kuch nahi samajta Shiva. Mein tujhe aaj ke baad meri dil ki baat kabhi nahi bataungi.

She starts to leave when Shiva holds both her arms and pulls her back. Her back touching his chest.

Shiva : Aise toh chalega nahi chipkali. Mujhe firse sunna hain jo tune bola.

Raavi : Sab mein hi bolu toh tu kya sirf khada rahega.

Raavi tries to free herself from his hold. Shiva tightens her hold and kisses her neck. She gasps and breathes heavily.

Shiva : I love you too.

She smiles but acts as if she is angry. She pushes him and starts to leave when Shiva holds her dupatta. She stops in her tracks. He pulls her dupatta towards him pulling her closer. He kisses her earlobe and bites her neck leaving a red spot there. He turns her. She looks at him and smiles. She stands on her toes and kisses his forehead then his eyes and lastly cheeks. She holds his hand and kisses his fist.

Raavi : Please aisa kabhi mat karna vapas.

Raavi cries. Shiva hugs her. Their first voluntary hug. Shiva hugs her tightly. Raavi wraps his hand across his back. Raavi's chest touch his torso. He could feel her entire body crashing against his. He smiles slightly and slides his hands downward and pinch her waist. Raavi looks at him with innocent eyes. Shiva mischievously smiles and roams his hand on her bare waist. She clinges onto his shoulder tightly.

Raavi : Tujhe dukaan nahi jaana?

Shiva : Abhi toh bol rahi thi ki mein kuch kar nahi raha hoon aur ab jab kar raha hoon toh bhaga rahi hain mujhe.

She makes a sad pout.

Raavi : Nahi aisa nahi hain. Mein toh bas.

She makes a sweet pout.

Shiva : Acha theek hain. Vese bhi toh Raat baki hi hain.

Shiva winks at her.Shiva kisses her pout slightly and leaves ruffling his hair. Raavi stands there little shocked at his action but happy.

SUGGEST A TITLE IF U CAN. THANK YOU💜💜