roleplay script

characters needed: 10 as...

-austin moon (austin action figure)

-dez wade

-trish delarosa

-allydawson

-helen

-old lady

-lester dawson (allys dad)

-male newscaster

-security guard

-entertain me tonight host

 (SHORT VERSION SCRIPT)

Interior. Sonic Boom

Trish:

(entering) Hey Ally! Guess who got a job at Cupcake City?!

Ally:

Thanks Trish, but there's no eating in the store... But I do like cupcakes, gimme that! (grabs cupcake and starts eating it)

Trish:

Yeah, they give us all the rejects, that one I dropped on the floor! (Trish leaves to take call)

Ally:

Uhhh! (throws cupcake out) Well that's what I get for breaking the rules. Hey, do you want to go to the movies Sunday?

Old Lady:

(In TRISH's spot) Oh, I'd love to go to the movies!

Ally:

Oh..um, great, because you're exactly the person I was asking.

Old Lady:

It's a date! (exits)

Ally:

Can't wait, lady.. I never met! (Turns around to see Trish) Yeah, oh, where did you go?

Trish:

I was on the phone. That was work. Apparently, "being there" is part of the job! (Walks out)Gotta go. (Lester enters the store) Hey Mr. Dawson! (Exits)

Lester:

(Entering) Guess who found 37 more cents?

Ally:

Dad, stop taking money out of the mall fountain. Those are people's wishes!

Lester:

Well my wish came true. I have 37 more cents!

Ally:

Oh, and speaking of wishes, Dad, is there any way I can put a piano upstairs in my practice room? The one I'm using is older than the lady I'm dating Sunday. (Lester looks confused at Ally) Long story.

Lester:

Honey, I know you love music, but the odds of making it in the music biz are like a bazillion to one. Come here.

Ally &Lester:

(Do handshake) Boom! (Lester exits, ALLY goes and reads at the counter)

Dez:

(Austin and Dez enter from back of store) And action! (Austin starts playing drums with corn dogs)