when we met | part 1

ding!

"here is your receipt, have a nice day!"

not too long after a bell was heard, meaning that the last customer of the day has gone.

the younger blonde groans, his body fell to the ground dramatically

"why are we working here for nothing but minimum wage, hyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"we could've gotten way more money if we didn't get caught by that skank.."

he sulks, pouting as the older black haired just finished closing the store.

"this is the best option we have, jimin. i couldn't imagine us in a prison outfit for commiti-"

jimin immediately put a hand over the older's mouth when he was about to finish his sentence.

"don't bring this up in public, people might hear-"

jimin's sentence was cut off by a knocking.

"h-hi! um, excuse me?"

a short haired girl, your typical high school student (though she kinda looks like a lost puppy right now) 150cm tall was seen knocking frantically on the store's door, not very patient, is she?

curious over who the heck is that, jimin opened the store's door.

"oh, hello?"
"hi! hi! i'm very sorry for coming this late but, do you know where... um- wait"

she rumbles through her bag to find a letter and gave it to jimin.

"here! do you know where this is? i don't really know places here, i'm new in town!"

she gave jimin a big and warm smile tough jimin doesn't felt the same

annoyed, he opened the letter and reads the address written on the letter.

"hm... 'persona ave D2'... ah i'm very sorry i don't know where that is too ㅜㅜ"

he fakes a sad expression as he hands the girl her letter back

"oh no no it's okay! thank you!"

she politely bowes and then left.

"gee... doesn't she know how late it is? anyways hyung i'm gonna go home lock the door for me, yeah? love you~"

jimin took off his apron and then ran out of the store, leaving his annoyed hyung behind.