Intertwining Fate

let me tell you something , life doesn't always go as planned. A river flows through different courses when one way is blocked , similarly life choses another door if one closes . 

There are many typical college romance novels where the families are sworn enemies but still the kids fall in love ,right ?But here's what is different it is not a novel , it's a story , my life's story where the families love each other and their respective kids but the kids are sworn enemies.

Our grandparents were the best of friends , Rajesh Mehra and Sanjay Malhotra  . They were inseparable since college . They grew up together and so did their kids  . They initially promised  to get their kids married to each other if one was a girl and the other was a boy but maybe it was not accepted by the fate and both were boys . When they both got to know that they had boys they were a bit disappointed but they still had hope that their boys would always support each other just like they did .

All this happened around 50 years ago and even today when they are both are on their deathbeds they wish to somehow fulfil their plans to establish matrimony between the two families which they promised each other years ago .