🥀Yeonbin- Embarrassed

TW: anxiety

The day started out fine. Soobin did all his normal things, went around to do chores, practiced, and was even able to sneak in a lunch with an old friend of his. Today he had filming for Musicbank too.

After arriving at set, he sat and talked with his co-host Arin for a while before they had to start prep. Today's theme was grunge, very similar to the concept of TXT's new comeback song. They had a couple of interviews today, but Soobin was most excited to interview his members. They started interviews, with TXTs being first. Joking around with his members was the best part. Beomgyu kept pushing his nerves, but he new it was all in fun. Soobin never held grudges against his youngers, because he knew that they were just messing around. The interview ended nicely, and Soobin was happy with how it went.

After TXT's interview, next came Twice. He was really excited for this interview because he had looked up to them for a long time. They started out the interview great, with everyone answering perfectly. As Twice was saying their messages to their fandom, Once, Soobin suddenly interrupted, completely forgetting were he was supposed to be coming in, cutting off Nayeon and what she was saying. He immediately caught his mistake and apologized profusely, even after she told him it was okay. He couldn't get over it though, the red of embarrassment crawling up his neck and taking hold. After the interview he still went and apologized to her again.

The mistake shook him harder then he expected. His anxiety slowly made it's way into his head, telling him how much of a failure he was. Did she really think that you were sorry Soobin? Did she really? Or was it only to hide her anger at how pathetic that mistake was? You guess. He ran to the bathroom, needing to be alone. Sitting on the cold floor, he grabbed his head trying to shake the voice out of his mind. At first he was okay, but then he started sobbing, all he could think about was his failure.

Yeonjun was getting worried. Soobin had been gone for a while now, and that was never good, especially after what just happened. Yeonjun decided to go look around for him, first looking in Soobins waiting room, then Arins. After searching for almost 10 minutes and not finding him anywhere, he asked Arin were he could possibly be. She told him to check the bathroom, saying he sometimes hides out in there to catch a breath. He took her advice and headed across the set to the bathrooms. As he approached he could hear slight hiccuping coming from behind the door. Rushing to the bathroom, he gently opened the door so that he wouldn't scare anyone who was in their. Thankfully there was only one person there.

Soobin

Yeonjun crouched down to the floor were Soobin was sitting, taking in the poor boys state. He was trying to slow his breathing but that was a difficulty considering the fact that he was sobbing so hard. Yeonjun picked him up and set him on his lap, pulling Soobins head into his chest, trying to comfort him as best he could. "Take a deep breath for me, okay," He said. Soobin was in hysterics, unable to even talk."You've got to breathe for me, Soobin" Getting Soobin to breathe was a process that took longer than expected, but Yeonjun new that if he let him go slowly that it would help him not to trigger another panic state. Soobin finally started slowly calming down as he felt Yeonjuns presence surround him like a warm blanket. Yeonjun continued to hold him, patting his hair. He didn't dare try to say anything or do anything in fear of triggering another attack, knowing that the boy was in a fragile state of mind. Keeping him calm right now was more important then figuring out what was wrong. Yeonjun had a vague idea that it was connected to Soobins incident with Nayeon, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions before he could talk to Soobin.

After about twenty minutes of them sitting on the bathroom floor, Soobin managed to calm his body down. He lifted his head up and out of Yeonjuns neck, his vision finally clearing, so that he could see Yeonjun properly. Yeonjun looked down at the small boy in his arms. "Hey how you doing bun? You feeling okay?" Soobin nodded and snuggled more into Yeonjuns chest, looking up into his eyes out of his little hidey hole. Yeonjun smiled down at him, overwhelmed by how cute he looked.
"You want to talk about it baby?" Soobin took a deep breath.
"I messed up." He said, voice cracking in the middle of his sentence.
"I messed up and I dont know if I ruined the whole thing, and is she really sorry, or is it just for the cameras, does everyone think I'm a bad host, will the producers be mad with me, am I going to be able to keep my position here- I do-n't k k know Yeonjun, a a and it's really s s sc-ary." All of that was said in just one breath, Soobin not knowing how to say it anyway else. Yeonjun could tell that he was slowly working himself up again so he sat Soobin up on his lap, holding his adorable face in his hands.
"First of, Nayeon is not mad at you. Everyone makes mistakes Soobin, that's part of life. Nayeon is not mad at you, the producers are not mad at you, no one is mad at you Soobin. You know what I expect the fans to say about it. They will tell you that the little mistake your getting worked up over is adorable, they'll tell you that you handle it perfectly, because you did, okay baby. No one is mad at you, least of all Nayeon. You have absolutley nothing to be scared of because if anyone was mad at you, you know that I would fight them tail and bone, yeah." That made Soobin laugh a little. "You are perfect in every way, okay. No one is mad or is going to get rid of you because of this, okay." Soobin nodded, fully trusting Yeonjun and the fact that he would always protect him.
"Love you Junnie." Yeonjun smiled.
"Love you to Bin."

-----------------------------------------------------------
1083 words

Hi guys, so this is my first time writing something like this, so please dont judge me to harshly. I based this off of my own battle with anxiety and how I would have acted in this situation. If you have any request for me, reply to this passage and I'll get back to you. Also I dont do smut so please dont request it. I'll do fluff and angst or a mixture of the two and something else. But yeah, that's Author-nim signing off.