Prolouge

My hair blew as the breeze picked up. I picked up my pace as I heard the footsteps getting closer and closer.
The moon shining making a path of light to our territory. It was as if the gods were helping me find home.
-I'm not going to make it.-
~Give a little faith Stella. We got this.~
I could see our territory getting closer and closer. The beam of light shone right on a small tree. The tree where our territory starts. I heard the alpha howl in the distance as I crossed into our lands.
I turned around to see five muscular men standing in the distance. The tallest man in the group sharply turned his head to look at one of the other men. The man had red hair with eyes that reminded me of the bark on a tree.
"I SAID DON'T LET HER GO! WHAT OF THAT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!"
The red haired man shriveled away in terror like paper when it's burned. His flame being the tall dark haired man.
"A...Alpha...I...I...tried but I failed. I'm sorry."
His voice cracking as he spoke. His face filled with fear of his future.
"I WANT THAT GIRL!"
One of the other men spoke up. His hair the color of the sand at the beach, his eyes a dark brown.
"Alpha we could go get her. She's just right there."
"I...WE CAN'T LOOSE HER. CHRISTIAN GO GET HER!"
The Christian dude was shocked as his alpha called his name.
"Y...Yes Alpha."
"NOW!"
I sharply turned around and started sprinting towards home. I could hear his paws hitting the forest floor.
-RUN LEAH!-
~On it Stella!~
The light slowly got less and less bright as the moon hid underneath the clouds. As if it was hiding from him too.