Chapter 1

Kenji Howards: Heir to throne
Age: 16
Hair:Black
Eyes: Olive Green
How to kill: Gun
Location: King's Ballroom Party
That's what the paper read.
-
-
-
Haruki was walking around the ballroom, hand covering the earpiece he had. He was sent to this party for one mission. To kill Kenji Howards, the heir to the throne.

He only accepted the mission because of the pay, he was making bank off of being a hitman. Although he wasn't that proud of his job, it paid the bills.

"Have you found the boy?" A voice rang in his ear. He cupped the earpiece with his ear and shushed it. "Not yet, be patient.." Haruki shook his head. He wasn't sure if he would be able to find Kenji. Especially at a ball. The place was heavily guarded and there was no doubt that security would be guarding the royal family.
-•-
Music rang throughout the room. People dressed in fancy suits and dresses walked, talked, and drank.

Kenji was sitting across the room at a table. He was bored out of his mind and just wanted to go back to his room. Normally he would enjoy social gatherings for royals as he was eager to become a great king once he inherited the throne, but he wasn't interested in this ball because everyone else was so busy with independent royal duty, leaving him all by himself.

The heir groaned and looked at his phone, the time read 9pm. It was already dark out and the ball was supposed to last till 12am. He put his phone away to save a battery and stood up to walk around the huge room to distract himself the boredom.
-•-
"Have you found him yet?" The voice rang in Haruki's ear again. "Not yet.. this room is quite big." "Well hurry up! You have until 12am to kill him!" Haruki rolled his eyes. "Give me some time, man! You want me to do this with someone this big then atleast show some compassion for the work!" He whisper-shouted into the earpiece.

Haruki turned the volume down on the earpiece so he wouldn't have to hear the constant nagging.

"What a douche... if he's gonna make me kill royalty he's at least gotta have some remorse for the consequences i'm gonna have to deal with." He muttered to himself as he walked around aimlessly in the ballroom.

Haruki mumbled and ranted more about how annoying the person on the other side of the mic was being when he felt something hit his chest. He quickly stopped and looked down.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" A black haired boy apologized, quickly bowing. Haruki stood in shock for a moment, registering who he was.

"Kenji Howards?"