The Wolf's Snowflakes

The trees were topped with snow along with the ground, a white wolf padded over the snow leaving paw prints on the ground. She looked across and saw a small town her sharp ears could hear people talking and laughing. She growled "pfft mortals, they never shut up but what is this place ?" She walked in the town and people noticed her really quickly and they screamed "a wolf ! Run !" They ran away but some of them started throwing rocks at her "get out you beast !" She yelped in pain and started to run past them "dam them !" The wolf saw a mansion and ran towards it "it looks pretty old, maybe no one lives there" she hoped to herself and she saw a cage but she used her long claws to cut the bars "something made by man won't stop me." She jumped through the hole and went in, her eyes looked around and saw a cold black cat in a bush shivering. Bri went to cold cat "why hello there, you look very shaken up, you can lay by me if you want." She laid down on her side and the cat got next to her and cuddled with a purr. Bri was a little embarrassed warming up a cat but she didn't care unless someone was looking. She closed her eyes and could hear footsteps along with a voice that had a strong British accent "my my never expected for a dog to take care of a cat." Her eyes shot up to him seeing a raven haired man in a tailor coat with a smirk "well I'm sorry what I meant to say was to see a wolf demon taking care of a cat." My eyes went wide *what ?! How does he know that...wait a minute* I sniffed *he is..* his kept his smirk "hm"