Chapter 4

[Takemichi's] pov. (Future)

I was in the office with Naoto trying to find a solution to save Hinata, since i accidentally returned to the future.

"In the end, the only thing you can do to save my sister is go back to the past and do something about Toman.", said Naoto sitting in his chair.

"Starting all over again.. Huh?", i said as i sighed and continued, "If only Y/n and Draken were alive." as i said that, Naoto looked at me with a curious face.

"They were the vice Presidents a long time ago. I think they're the people that understood Mikey-kun better than anyone. If the two of them were still alive, i don't think Toman would have turned into such a horrible organization." i finished saying while looking up at Naoto, since i was sitting on the floor.

"Akkun said it too. That Mikey-kun changed when Draken and Y/n died."

Then finally Naoto spoke up, "..It's true that Toman's descent into evil was caused by Kisaki becoming N. 2"

Afterwards Naoto got up and checked on his computer while talking to me, "Takemichi-kun, while you were being interviewed, i looked up into  Ryuguji Y/n and Ken's death just like promised and i extracted an important information from a newspaper from that time."

Then he started reading the newspaper out loud for me to hear, "On August third 2005, in a parking in Tokyo's shibuya ward, a 50 person brawl broke out in a biker gang. Two middle school students (15) passed away after one of them being stabbed in the abdomen while the other in the right waist with a knife. Those middle schoolers were Ryuguji Y/n and Ken. And according to the other stuff written it seems that Ryuguji Y/n and Ken died due to infighting between the 'Mikey faction' and the 'siblings faction' of Toman. ", he finished saying while looking at the computer.

"Hah?! Hold on a second. So you mean that Y/n and Draken got in a fight with Mikey!? That's absolutely impossible!!" i yelled with a shocked look.

"There has to be more to it than that." i said while standing up.

"You have to figure out the cause of the dispute and stop it. On August 3rd save the Ryuguji siblings!! That's your mission this time!! If this mission is successful, you could save them all!!"

"Y/n, Draken, Akkun and Hina?", i asked while facing him.

"That's awesome. I'll definitely save
Y/n And Draken!!", i said with determination.

"I'll leave it to you!!" as Naoto answered me, we shook hands.

[Y/N] pov.

It was evening when Mikey decided to reunite the whole gang in the Musashi shrine.

I was standing next to my brother who was trying to call Takemichi with his phone while I was listening to some music with my usual headphones, that it was actually Emma who gave them to me as a gift.

Then i heard Draken talk to his phone, "Takemichi, what are you doing right now? Well whatever! Come to the Musashi shrine on the Tama river. We're getting everyone together." as he said that he hooked up to phone he looked at me and Mikey and said, "N/n Mikey, let's go."
We got on the bikes and left with the hole gang following.

When we got there i saw Takemichi with Hinata next to him.

"Yo Takemichi."Mikey called for him.
As he looked up to us the leader talked again with a smile in his face,"Sorry about calling you out here all of a sudden."

Afterwards Draken approached to Takemichi, "why the hell did you bring your girlfriend?"

"I had no idea it was gonna be like this.", he answered as his sweat dropped.