Chapter 1

I smiled, playing with my dollies, waiting for my mom to come out of the doctors office, I haven't been feeling well lately, so she brought me here, I smiled as I brushed Lucy's hair, my doll Lucy. Mom came out with tears, I frowned and said "mommy, are you OK" she said "the doctor needs to talk to you sweetcheeks, go on that door mommy will be waiting out here OK, I love you" I gulped and said "ok mommy, love you too" I walked into the office shyly, Dr. Scott said "please sit love" I nodded, why is he making me sit down. He said "love you have cancer" I said "what's that" he said "a very bad illness, your too young now to understand, but you need to go into hospital today, you'll be there for awhile" my bottom lip trembled, mom came in and I leaped and gave her a hug and stared to cry.....

A 6 months later*

I smiled and Jay and said "Jay, can you play dollies with me" she chuckled and said "not right now babe, but soon OK" I nodded, Jay was my nurse who would mind me for the next while. I scratched my head, but when I stopped and looked at my hand a shouted in my little voice "Jay" she snapped her head up and said "sweetie what's wrong" I said "my hair, it's all over my hands" she frowned and said "oh baby come here" I gave her a hug, cancer is scary. She said "you know, I should really bring in my son, I think ye would get on well" I smiled and said "is that Louis" I know about louis but not much. She smiled and said "yeah, I think he'd like you" I nodded with a small smile. Then it went, my hair is falling out, I love my hair, but I guess I can't do anything about it. Jay smiled down at me and said "your mom should be here soon"...

A week later

Jay said "you ready to meet Louis" I nodded. She peeked her head out the door and a small boy, with brown hair and sea green eyes smiled at me and said "hello, I'm louis" I said "hi Louis, I'm chloe" he smiled and jumped onto the bed next to me and said "tell me about yourself" I said "I'm 9" I put up 9 fingers, he laughed and then I said "my favourite colour is red, I hate tomatoes and avacados, erm, my dad passed away to cancer, I have cancer, my hair is falling out and that's really it" he frowndd and said "sorry about your cancer" I said "it's ok" he gave me a hug and I hugged back. I smiled and said "ok you tell me about yourself" he said "well, I'm 9 I also hate avacados and tomatos, I love red, erm, I love soccer and carrots " I smiled and said "we are kinda similar so" he smiled and said "yeah, we are" he said "so how long have you had cancer for, if you don't mind me asking" I said "em, well, it's kinda, I don't know how to explain it really" he nodded and said "sorry" I said "it's fine Louis" I gave him a hug from the side. He said "want to be friends" I smiled and said "I'd like that alot" he smiled and said "yay, I'm gonna call you... Cece" I smiled and said "I like it, I'm gonna call you... Bunny" he giggled and said "I like it"

4 years of cancer

"louis I'm free, nó more cancer" he smiled and sakd "I know cece, I'm so happy for you" louis gave me a big hug and said "you are so strong cece, I love you" louis gave me a kiss on the cheek and I said "thank you bunny" he said 'for what" I said "being my best friend" he cried and said "I'm so happy you made it cece, rember the time they said you wouldn't make it, that killed me inside alot, I love you" he smiled and everyone had left the room by now, just then he kissed my lips, I smiled into the kiss then we both pulled away and giggled, a blush appeared on our faces, he smiled and  said "I love you chloe" I said "i love you too Louis" he smiled and kissed me again, I felt a hand on my hip and one on my cheek, I put mine on his neck and we kissed a little longer. We both pulled apart and he gave me a hug. I started to cry he said "why are you crying" I said "i can't believe I survived, like 4 years of it" he smiled and said 'I know babe, and I'm proud of you" I smiled and pecked his lips....

1 year later

Mom said "chloe baby, we are moving houses 5 hours from hear" I said "what mom, what about lou, I can't leave him" mom said "chloe, we are moving that's final" I felt tears fall down my face I said "mom, nó, why, why do we need to move, I dont wanna leave Louis, he helped me  trough my cancer, and you don't seem to care" she said "I do care, but we need to move for my job" I sighed and said "whatever, I'm going to Louis House" she nodded and I stormed out, I walked down the road to Louis house with hot tears running down my face.

I knocked on his front door and he answed and said "babe what's wrong" I hugged him and said "mom's  me move houses with her" he pulled me in the house and up the stairs into his room. He said "babe, tell me what exactly happen" I said "louis, I'm moving 5 hours away from you" he said "what" I cried and gave him a hug, Louis got very tall so my head could rest km his shoulder. He said "it's ok babe, we can still be together" I smiled and said "I love you louis" he said "I love you too" he pulled away and kissed my lips, he smiled into it. We pulled away after a few seconds and he said "we can make this work, I'll always love you" I smiled and said "ill always love you too" he smiled and hugged me....

A/N

HEY SO THAT WAS JUST A BIT OF THE BACK STORY, THE PROPER THING IS BEING WROTE NOW :)