Chapter 1

*Brianna pov*
5 , 4, 3, 2, 1, ring ring ring. Finally we are out of the hellhole known as school. I was about to leave when Mrs. Hubbard said, "Brianna can you stay for a minute?" "Yes?" I said. "I was wondering if you would like to help tutor next year, youvare one of my most accelerated students." "Sure" I said. I hurriedly ran out of the classroom so I don't miss the bus. As I approach my locker I see a flyer stuck to my locker. You want to learn self defense and discipline? Well come down to Kickin' Karate Studio. For more information call 1-555-762-1984. I read the flyer over again and shove it in my backpack. As I run to the high school to try to catch the bus I run into my best friend Ashley. "Hey bish." Ashley says. "Hi sorry to rush but if I don't leave now I will miss the bus. I will call you when I get home k?" Without a response I run off. A minute before the bus pulls away, I jump on. Since I was so late getting here, there was only I seat left. It was next to Nikki. I absolutely can't stand her. Ever sense she started ruining my friend Jessica's relationship with her boyfriend Vaden, I can't stand her. When I sit down she starts talking to me. I ignore her being the bitch I am. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head. She just punched me. Oh hell No. I grabbed her hair and bashed her head against the window. The driver stopped the bus and kicked us both off. When I for off, I called my mom to see if she could pick me up. Considering I live in the middle of the country it would be a long walk. As I am waiting for her to pick me up, I take out the flyer. I call the number on it to find out more information.
K=karate
M=me

K- hello
M- yes I got one of your flyers and I was wondering how much this costs?
K- Well for one person it would be $25 a month.
M- OK thank you very much.
* end of phone call.*
Right when I hang up my mom pulls up. On the way home I took a nap. I can't wait to see how this summer vacation will go.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey people! I will try to update as much as possible. I have to give credits to _Wazza_its_hash_ for giving me some ideas. Ilygsm Toodles