Introduction

Hi.

I'm Louis Tomlinson, me and my wife just recently had a divorce and things have been pretty tough, she left me with our two children as she didn't want to have any connection to the family anymore. I got a new job and moved from Cheshire to Doncaster, the kids have been pretty good considering all the drama, Freddie is 4 years old and Becky is 6. They are both homeschooled. And through it all, my best friends have been there for me.

 Harry Styles, my best friend, has dark brown curly hair that reaches his shoulders, bright green eyes and is fun, loving, caring and dumb, no offense though, and is pretty tall. He has been the biggest help, taking care of the children while I'm at work, cooking dinner, cleaning, etc. I don't know what I would do without him.

 Then there's Liam Payne, my brother in-law, he has short brown hair, brown eyes and is caring, fun, but is also pretty much a dad to all of us, and again, is pretty tall. I don't think tall is even considered a feature, unless it is? I honestly don't know, but all of my friends are pretty tall I would say

Zayn Malik, he has dark hair, brown eyes and he is kind, loving and careful.

Niall Horan, if you don't like Niall, get help, he's the best, blonde hair, blue eyes and a cheerful soul, he is funny, caring, loving, loves food and is full of a lot of energy.

Taylor Swift, she is practically my sister at this point, I've known her since we were five, long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, big heart, she is kind, fun, brave and can be bossy at some points, but aren't we all?

Kat Whitetail, I have known her since we were five as well, Kat and Taylor are best friends and pretty much always have been, she has short dark brown curly hair that goes just past her ears, blue eyes, and is kind, caring, can be stubborn, acts as a motherly figure at times.

Safe to say I won't ever have a boring day as they are all moving in with me. Wish me luck!