Good Girl

It's been a few weeks since that first night Murphy took you into your tent, and honestly you thought he would have moved on from you by now. He didn't seem like the type to have a real relationship, and this probably wasn't that serious. Still, everyone in camp knew you were Murphy's girl.

Wherever you two went together, he had an arm wrapped around you. Whenever you left to go do something, he would smack your ass as you walked away. No one in the camp could flirt with you at all without Murphy trying to start a fight.

Today, as you are sorting out berries and placing them in the food shack, John comes walking up to you.
"I'm in the middle of my shift Murphy, what do you need?" You ask, avoiding his gaze. You know what he wants, he never bothered you during a shift unless he wanted to have you in bed right then, and he refused to wait.

He trails his fingers down your neck, shoulder, and arm. Grabbing your wrist and making you drop the berries you were sorting, he whispers in you ear, "Your shift is up. Stand up, and come with me to our tent."

You don't even hesitate for a full five seconds before his tone gets instantly stern. "Right now, Kitten."
Not wanting to be punished and cause an embarrassing scene for yourself (as he has spanked you in front of everyone and dragged you into the tent before when you were sassy in public.), you quickly stand up and start walking towards the tent.

"B-but Sir, Bellamy is not going to be okay with you doing this. I can't just stop my shift to fuck."

"Bellamy is already dealt with, I'm picking up the night shift watch for this." He puts his hand on your lower back, opening the tent doorway for you with a grin on his lips.

You walk into your tent and before you have time to get comfortable, Murphy grabs you by the waist and pulls you close to him, pulling your hips towards his and you can feel his hard cock rubbing against your ass. He slowly kisses down your neck, and as he gets down to the bottom, he uses his tongue to lick his way back up your neck. Suddenly he bites you, sending a shiver of pleasure down your spine and you push your hips into him a little more, grinding your ass against him with a soft moan.

"Good girl," he whispers into your ear as he starts to reach up your shirt and grab your tits tightly for a second, before backing away from you and turning you to look at him. "Now. Take off every single piece of clothes you are wearing. I want to see my little toy completely naked."

He has a wicked grin across his face as he says this, since he knows that you undressing yourself while he watches, fully dressed, is humiliating to you. You almost never are able to fully comply when he tells you to do this, but today you really don't want to get punished. You want to be his good little girl today, you love it so much when he gives you praise.

Your cheeks flush as you whisper "Yes Sir," before very slowly removing your shirt, then your pants, leaving just a bra and panties on. He's practically licking his lips at you, and you can hear his breathing get heavier as you start to undo your bra, letting it fall off your shoulders before turning around and letting him see your ass and pussy as you pull down your panties to your feet.

As you stand back up straight and turn around to look at him, you notice  he has gotten much closer to you very quickly. He grabs you by the throat with one hand, and with the other hand he strokes your cheek and looks into your eyes with a fire.
"Good girl, Kitten. I know that was embarrassing for you, but you did so well, I think you deserve a reward."

A reward? You think, you have never heard him say that. You get punished a lot for fun, and lots of times you hear him say good girl, but you have never heard him offer up a reward for being extra good.

A smirk plays on his lips as he sees the happy surprise in your eyes, and he pulls your head back by your hair to expose your neck, kissing all down your neck and over your chest.