chapter 1, the kidnapping

...

THE red-headed man stuck his hand out to help caiti get up. "who are you?" she asked, obviously confused. "you don't remember me? i'm ed, ed sheeran?" he tilted his head at the dumbfounded caiti. "why do you look like a grandpa?" she asked, letting go of ed's hand, wiping it on her wedding dress- wedding dress? what? why was she in a wedding dress? "what? we are best friends! i'm not a grandpa." he snapped at her. "calm down, grandpa. you even smell like a grandpa, loser." she started to run off but realized she was just surrounded by a grassy field, with nowhere to go.

"you're stuck here, forever. you can't leave." a familiar voice said. caiti was woken up, duct tape on her mouth. she was tied around a wooden pillar. the person, yeoiez, snapped their fingers in the corner of the room, what seems like an old shed. caiti looked around the room for escape, but she then noticed a red-head sitting behind her, also tied to the wooden pillar. ed? was that ed? 

"now i'm leaving for a bit, have to go check up on the other hostages. stay here, don't leave." yeoiez said, leaving and closing the creaky wooden shed door, leaving the ed-look-a-like and caiti alone. in fact, yeoiez is horrible at tying knots, so caiti could pretty easily get out of the rope and ripped the duct tape slowly off her mouth. she got up from her chair, and turned to look at the red-head. it was actually queen elizabeth the third. "what?" caiti tilted her head at the queen from england. "untie this rope for me would you sweetheart." the queen smiled at caiti. "your breath stinks." caiti said then left the shed, venturing into yeoiez' backyard. there was.. quite a lot of old wooden sheds, with a whole bunch of woods behind those sheds. 

caiti ran off, no clue where she was going. was she going to get lost? probably lol idk.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
hi yeoiez here 💪 how r we feelin
🙁 be ready for more fanfics
we have upcoming
nick wilde x caiti
queen elizabeth x caiti
lightning mcqueen x caiti
and thanos x caiti !!!! (: