「 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗. 」

- ☆ -

Mitsuki shut his eyes, a bead of sweat dripping down his face as he tried to focus on Y/n's snake.

After a minute of searching each and every corner of Konoha, he couldn't feel her Chakra anywhere.

His fist tightened in frustration before trying to calm himself down and think rationally.

She was either not in the village or was hiding her chakra.

She wouldn't have left the village, he know that for sure, there was no reason to.

He didn't have the time to search for her but
decided to ask someone instead.

It was pretty late by the time he reached his destination.

The lights were on so he assumed someone was awake before knocking on the door thrice, waiting for a reply.

"Mitsuki?" Sakura grew distressed, "Is everything alright?"

"Ya, everything's fine. Is Sasuke-san there?" Mitsuki asked, getting straight to the point but sighed in defeat when she shook her head in reply.

"He headed out a while back."

"Oh, do you know where I could find him?" She put her finger on her chin, thinking.

"I've seen him go to the Hokage mountain pretty often. maybe you'll find him there."

"Thank you," He bowed respectfully before continuing, "Sorry for visiting this late."

Mitsuki immediately recognised the silhouette sitting on the edge of the cliff. He sighed in relief, the chase being over.

"Sasuke-san," He called out though Sasuke had already noticed his presence.

Sasuke hid some papers in his cloak as Mitsuki approached him but didn't think much of it.

"Mitsuki, do you need something?" Sasuke questioned, not taking his eyes off the sky.

"What happened when I was gone?" He spoke bluntly. Sasuke took a deep breath in before looking at Mitsuki.

"She really does like to keep to herself." He faced the moon again.

"That doesn't answer my question." He stood his ground.

"The shinobi who abused her when she was younger...they did it again."

Mitsuki's eyes widened in disbelief, absorbing
the information before tightening his fist in frustration once again.

He shut his eyes trying to calm down before he felt Sasuke's hand on his shoulder, "It's not your fault, Mitsuki."

- ☆ -

It had been three days since then.

He had no clue where she was.

Boruto and Sarada were busy doing their own thing so it only left Mitsuki worrying about her all the time.

Just yesterday Boruto had left the Village to find Sasuke but encountered Otsutsuki Urashiki instead.

The hunt for Urashiki is on as he is after the Hokage.

They were all asked to not get involved in the mission but something told him Y/n would find a way to do so.