the wave new end.

I chose for writing a new end to the story. I start with the part that everybody is waiting for the leader to come ford but he doesn’t show up.

Everybody is waiting for Burt. He doesn’t show up. Suddenly a clip is shown, with Hitler on the main screen. Some pupils are scared and anxious while some just don’t care. A few students start crying and have regret of the things they did. A few pupils have gone mad because of it. They are totally losing their mind. They have a knife. They went crazy and stab people who were against The Wave. Robbert grabs his knife and stabs a girl. He cuts her chest open and tears her lungs out.  He throws them to the students to scare them. He scoops with the knife her eyeballs out of her head and cuts them open. He chops all her fingers off and also throws that to the pupils. Another student who went nuts locked the doors before the pupils could run away. Robbert cuts a few other people open as well. He makes a small cut in the abdomen (where the intestines are). With the hook on his Swiss Army Knife he tears out the guts. He strangles students with the intestines. The police and the ambulance have been called by a few pupils. Robbert and a few other mad students are running through a window to the outside world. They are looking for weapons. They kill everybody who is against The Wave. Robbert runs another way, looking for weapons. He runs towards a forest and finds in a ditch a few old weapons from the First and Second World War. Also a lot of grenades are lying there. He takes a few with him, also very dangerous poison gas grenades. He throws them into buildings and runs back to get new ones. Buildings explode and collide and a lot of people die. People are afraid of Robbert so they start joining him, cared that if they don’t, they might die. The Wave is taking over the world. There are benefits and disadvantages. People can’t be who they want to be, everybody wears the same and acts the same. But everybody is the same, there is no racism, no differences etc. People become depressive and they might suicide. There is so much damage that eventually everybody dies because of intoxication. People can’t hide and die but the animals can and survive. The animals build their own environment without humanity. Animals have a better existents without the humans because humans only destroy the earth and as a result of that they also die. The earth becomes a better place and ends up to be a paradise. 

_____________________________________________________________________

this is a new end for the story the wave.
i hope you liked it :)

lots of love,
veerle