Chapter 1

"Hey Bestie" said's Paisley How was your Math Exam?" Ugh pretty hard I said complaining i'm most likely going to fail. I know right she agreed then Sally came hey lets go for a snack at Starbucks Paisley Can I come? I asked while itching my brown hair. No can me and Paisley just have our hangout by our self's  just this time please. Sure I stated in my mind you always have private time never our time. I walked down the halls while saying hi to some people and out the doors since school is out.  The high school is just down the road from me unfortunately I texted my boyfriend Parker while walking he never answers me anymore due to hockey and homework I wish he did. 

Then I put my phone away and hurried home I got the keys out of my pocket and opened the door Hi mom i'm home. Hi she said laying on the coach drinking her wet beer. How was your day i asked? i never want to see any paper again. Well mom that makes two of us, How many have you drank with your boyfriend mom? Three now four I think she said. Okay I think that's enough mom I tell her. You honestly can't tell me what to do i'm totally fine mom tries to explain. No your not mom you have messed your life up more than ever since dad died you have been drinking to get all away your pain of loosing him and Stacy and Bill in colleges far away without me to keep most of the house together you would be more of a wreck I said openly. Your attitude to me has been a b*tch lately. That's because you don't listen to me mom. I do so she replied. No you don't you never asked me how I am or help me anymore like you used too. Things change she stuttered. Your so unbelievable mom I said and stormed to my room to have a nap. 

I woke up 4 hours later its 8:00pm frick I forgot music lessons tonight oh well going to have to try and re-learn everything I guess my music teacher lets me learn All time low, Black Veil Brides My Chemical Romance Bring Me to the Horizon Sleeping With Sirens Nirvana The Beatles The Rolling tones  Green Day Hedley 21 pilots Imagine Dragons Marianas trench The Weeknd and beyond more. Oh well I still got to make dinner for myself even though I swear we have almost absolutely nothing. Recently we have had some real depth money problems my mom doesn't get that much money for what she does anymore. So i'm getting a job soon but I don't know where would serve me best.  I get up check my phone I see a message from Parker and Paisley Sally Erica Jordan Diana + Kim I guess they are kinda my squad but what mattered to me most was Parker  6:30 Hey Baby<3 Hey I miss you<3 I replied. I miss you more he messaged back. Lol.. I had another fight with my mom. ( God he knows me fully more than anyone I know knows me. It broke my heart when he moved away from me a month ago. But still managed to be together.) Did she hit you again? he asked. Ugh it wasn't that bad it was more a stand up for myself type of fight she was also drinking but at least it wasn't that bad of an overdose. 

I'm happy you stood up for yourself with the right words to say like you try to do which is special about you. Well I try.. anyway I had what feels like a never ending nap and i'm hungry as f so be right back. Okay little flashlight<3. Kay Big flashlight<3 ( We call each other that after seeing pitch perfect 2 together. i'm short he's tall and we are each other's flashlight. ) 

I went to go make grilled cheese for myself and mom if she wanted some found her in the bath tub when I was done...... cause that's not a weird place to sleep am I right?  My mom is skinny and light so I carried her to her room and put her on the bed wasn't a light set down though she asked me what are you doing to me? You passed out in the bath tub I figured this would be more comfortable for you also you never ate so I wondered if you wanted some grilled cheese?  "uh sure" she answered okay I said back I got her grilled cheese. " Thanks darling mom told me while snickering about something I was kinda paranoid about. I went to my room and studied for my language exam while eating my grilled cheese I kinda like language so it wont be too bad I hope. After I was done studying and washing dishes I chatted with my so called squad but I don't really feel like a squad half the time because I feel always split apart with them all not like how it used to be last year. I chatted about the Stanley Cup Playoffs with Parker and had my goodnight texts with him. Then I watched My Digital Escape it was Johnnie's Video and He was doing a hilarious room tour and Kyle's Q&A and then I turned off my sucky tablet and slowly fell asleep.