Chapter One

I awoke with a start, stringing up in my purple-blue ombred duvet. I was breathing heavy. That was the weirdest dream I've ever had. I was locked out of a guys house. I don't know who's or why, but I was. Next thing I know he's running outside in a panic. Then I'm awake. I wait for my breathing to return back to its normal pace before I slipped out of my comforter and into the icy cold February air. Mom must have forgot to turn on the heater before she fell asleep. I approach the thermasate and switched it to on. It kicked on and rattled making me jump. I ran back to my room and got ready. The outfit I had set out was tights with shorts on top a black tank top and an army jacket. On my feet I had combat boots. I curled my hair, applied my make-up, and strayed perfume on my neck and wrists. Its the first day back at school. I'm a Junior this year, but most of my friends are seniors.

Beep Beep

"Katy! Cheyenne's here to pick you up!"

~~~~at school~~~~

Me and Cheyenne compared schedules and we only had ONE class together! Just one! I can't go all day with out my best friend!

Our lockers were next to each other though because, me being a year younger, freshman year I got one of the old seniors lockers.

I wonder who that boy in my dream was. He had beautiful brown curls and mezmorizing green eyes. I couldnt stop picturing the way he ran outside and frantically looked around until he stopped me.

"... and then we'll decorate our lockers next week. Katy? Are you even listening?" she shook my shoulder breaking me from my thoughts of my dream I had last night.

"I'm sorry June. I have to go to class. Ill see you later." I said while closing my blue-grey locker. I call her June because Cheyenne is to formal and June is her middle name.

I walked in to English III and sat in my usual seat in the back corner. I usually don't socialize with my junior class but since most of my friends will be graduating this year I guess I should make some friends my own age.

"Class! Please settle down! This year I expect you to be on your best behavior that means no-" Ms.Binney was cut off by the door crecking open to reveal the boy from my dream. Wait no, its a dream for a reason. The resemblous is amazing. He looks even more beautiful in person. I didn't realize I had been staring til he scaned the class and locked eyes with me for a millisecond until he went and took a seat next to Abby, a whore who was held back two year in a row making her 18 already. She's slept with the whole student body at least it would seem that way because of the way she acts. She starts flirting and I divert my eyes from the curly haired boy that has haunted my thoughts all morning and tried to pay attention.

••••••••••

Does anybody wanna make me a cover?

Email - KatyBollman@gmail.com

- lots of love