||tommy pov||
like every other day i wake up in my room, the room which doesn't even feel like a room and more like a stage that everyone on the internet can see... and juge...

it's already been half an hour since i woke up and i didn't even move. no wonder why my parents think i'm a disappointment.

i look at my phone and...

{1 notification}

so if course i went to see what it was and it was only an ios upgrade... not like i expected anything else...

i decided to not change and i guess it's not new i've been wearing the same outfit for 4 days now. it's not that dirty tho because i don't eat or move half of the time so.

then i got a message from Wilbur telling me to come in a call with them on the dream simp server vc 2.

i was way too lazy to go at my desk so i just went into the call ,without even looking at who was in it, on my phone. i'll just make up an excuse for why i'm in bed so they don't worry for me.

NOT LIKE THEY WOULD WORRY ANYWAY

i got into the call and nobody noticed. it's just like at school, i thought to myself.

5 min later Wilbur said it was taking me long and then i responded

I'm already here bitch boy, using my "internet" voice and charisma

Shut up child, techno said in his monotone voice

Ha here you are toms, will said

DONT EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN DICKHEAD,i screamed

then i realized what i just did, my parents were sleeping, key word here WERE. i heard them from down stairs walking to my room. the stress filled up my vains and made me stop moving.

my parents aren't abusive... i mean not physically... yet..

i wonder what i looked like for them.
just really hope none of them we're streaming.
but with my luck someone probably was (he was right tubbo was streaming with 104k viewers)

________________________________

A/N
i'm making the first chapter really short ik but i'm too lazy to continue the next one i promise to do two time what i did now (345 words)

thanks for reading my first capter bye and have a nice day :D