1

As i dragged my suitcase behind me along the seats i heart my phone vibrating in my bagpack. I reached my seat and looked up to check and confirm if the seat number stated on my boarding pass matched the one above the seat. I kept my suitcase in the overhead cabin and sat down on the window seat. I was exhausted. The phone ranf again. This time i annoyingly picked it up not even looking at the caller id as i already knew who it was.

"Ab kia hoa hai"
"Doctor bed number 10 par eik patient aya hai...".he started telling me the patients history and had called for advice.
I rubbed my left eyebrow thinking which was a habit of mine and the increasing headache was now getting unbearable. "Ussey malignant ki 10 dose de do aur motilium ki dose barha do or oxygen concentration bhi 90 par kardo, 3 ghantay baad main qatar pohach jao to call kar kai update daina"
"Jee doctor"
As i relieved a sigh and boringly looked towards my left i saw a tall guy along with a youthful looking woman checking their boarding passes as they stood by the seats.
"Ya this is it mama" the guy told his mom. He caught me staring and i immediately put my gaze down and fidgeted with my phone trying to do something.  Hormomes. Even at the age of 25 i act like i have not seen a guy or communicated with one my entire life. "Masooma just chill pagaloon wali harkatain mat kro" i thought to myslef.

Meanwhile the guy sat in the middle and the lady beside him. His strong scent wiffed through my nose as i unknowingly inhaled it and started coughing.  Thaf was the result of my overly sensitive smelling sense. I cleared my throat a bit red coz of embarrassment. Just then my phone rang again. I huffed looking at the caller id.
kia musibat hai i said to myself.
" ab kia hoa hai, main kuch ghantoon main wahan pohach jao gi ia to kion tang kar rahay ho."
"Doctor patient on bed 9 has gotten a heartattack we are taking him to the hospital"
Kiaa i said loudly. Suddenly looking to my left. I saw the guy staring at me momentarily as he avertef his eyes and so did i. His mom had left the seat to sit beside her daughter.
"Tum un ki dose 2mm kam karo and after cpr just try to convince the family for the surgery. I want their consent confirmed beofre i reach pakistan, understand?!",
Yes doctor
Ugghhh
I decided to call ammi as i remembered she asked me to.
Hello ammi haan bus plane urnay wala hai..main wahan subha kai 7 bjay pohach jaon gi..okay love you khuda hafiz. I smiled. I havent met them in 2 months as i was here in london for that time for a course in training i wanted to do. I missed them.
I looked to my left again and saw the guy on his phone. He looked desi. His hair and his nose said it all.
Muhammed ask the hostess for a blanket for arisha please.
Okay mama he said.
I intently watched him. He was so handsome his eyes a light shade of brown and curly hair wiht a light stubble.
I laid my head back and decided to get some sleep and then i heard the plane moving. The phobia of planes was embedded in my mind since i was a child. I held onto both the side arms of my seat and as i did. I didnt realize his hand kept on tbe left side arm. I immediately retracted my hand as if his touch burned me and he did too. My widened eyes met his and they had a bit of fury in them.
Im so sorry i didnt see your hand. Wo jagah barabar main aapkay khali hai could you please move their
His eyebrows furrowed confused.
This is my seat keep your hands to yourself please.
I rolled my eyes at him
Jo dil main ai wo karo anf i keot my hand down. I closed my eyes tightly as the palne lifted in the air. Waiting for this moment to end. I stayed that way for a few minuted and then quickly cloaed the window.
I took the table down and yawned.
I kept my head down with my wyes close dan dmy head towards the left.
I burried my head in my arms