Mr Jones and Miss Jones

As Mr Jones finished up playing penalties with some of the boys from y9 (9y2) some of them had Miss Jones next, as Mr Jones leaves in a hurry so he can get time with Miss Jones alone, one of the boys come up to him and asked where he was going "Miss Jones' room. Why?" The boy replies Oh, I need my tablet." Mr Jones in his head queries why he became pastoral in the first place, thinks of how annoying it is when he just wants to go see someone he loves in many different ways.

Mr Jones enters the textiles room where Miss Jones is sitting sewing some fabric together.
"What you making there mam." Said Mr Jones.
Miss Jones replies in a concerning tone for her to speak to her twin in "I'm sewing a toy for us I hope you will enjoy it I've been working very hard on it!" Mr Jones replies as in this is natural "I love anything you make sis." As Miss Jones walks over to the door where Mr Jones was standing, she grabbed him into the door as in she was using a shepherds hook and slammed the door, the food teachers look out of the room but soon dismiss it to a kid being naughty (when in fact it was two teachers who they trusted). She lays him down on the table and slowly moves away. As she walks into a room (people were not allowed in.) Mr Jones in his head wondering what would happen next it was always quite adventurous. All of a sudden Miss Jones starts shouting "ARE YOU READY YOU LITTLE SUSSY BAKA!" Mr Jones quickly replies in a much calmer tone than Miss Jones "I'm always ready baby girl." Then Mr Jones remembers what he was really coming to speak about. Miss Jones comes out in a maid outfit and in her hands many different objects, but what draws Mr Jones attention is the minion costume. Strip down and put it on she says to him as she throws the costume at him, he follows her orders knowing what would happen if he didn't do whatever she said. "You look so hot in that." Miss Jones calmly says. Mr Jones replies "You always look sexy!" He realised that she has put on stripper heels. "Why make yourself taller dear I like the fact we are both the same height." With no reply he worried she is seeing someone else and they have said something. As Miss Jones straps Mr Jones down to the table he blurts out " I've been sleeping with Mr Leicester.