01✓

I'm Jennie and I'm owned...

Yes, you hear me right I'm owned by someone called Park Chaeyoung. She bought me, for her pleasure.

You must me be wondering how? When? Why?

Apparently 3years ago, my father borrowed a huge loan and was not able to pay back, he got into drug and gambling.

My mother left him, left him with another man... But I don't blame her.. she did it for her sake, I understand, as people always say  'People enter to your life just to accompany you during your journey.'

Then father start beating me after she left. It turns now he sells me to a black market a year later.

•Flashback: 2years ago•

"Shut up you slut!" He slapped me across my face heartlessly. My tears stream down

"Please let me go." I begged again

He was about to slap me again when one of the audience down there shouted. "Stop, how much she is?!"

"$10,000" He reply the guy with ugly face.

"What? Why she is so expensive!" The guy said.

"She's beautiful and plus a virgi-" Before he could finish someone else say.

"No! Stop! I'll buy her for $12,000."

Then other guy said "She's mine! I'm gonna buy her"

And people started gathering around me fighting to buy but then a handsome woman but cold looking girl spoke.

"I'll buy her, I'm giving as much money as you want."

What?! This woman really wants to buy me?! She's even looks dangerous.

Everyone's eyes widen. "She's a woman and she is really gonna pay anything for that slut visual and virginity?" And they start gossiping about this woman's money.

•End Flashback•

From the day she brought me home and trust me you won't like staying with this girl.

At first she was all gentle and soft. Day by day pass and I realized she's rough and cold as ice.

She always wants pleasure and when she's stress or angry it just get too rough for me and I would always tear up.

And just like that I also fall in love. I hate it that I love her... But I knew she would never love me back...

We share the same room, same house, everything...

No love, only pleasure was her rule. But when i found that she has a penis i don't think what it feels.

+

Rosè -  Park Chaeyoung.

Jennie Kim.

*****

Edited.