❣️나(1)🤫

(Story starts with the taehyung and his life from 16 to 20 years old)

(In Daegu)
COMMON POV:-

sun rays is coming from the window and birds are chipping in the back garden of the house. the door of the room opens indicating someone has enter in it. There is boy in the middle of the bed with various plushies and pillows surrounding him. The person who enter the room is none other then his dog tannie. Tannie jump on the bed started waking up the boy on the bed.

ummm. umm.. no tannie don't do, let me sleep - said sleepy male

woof!!!woof!! - tannie bark

tannie.. umm... ok ok I am up - said sleepy male

woof!! - with that tannie goes out of the room

baby tae are you up sweet - said the female who is coming in the room.

yes granny - said tae

ohh!! sweety come on your grandpa is waiting for you at breakfast - said granny

ohk granny I am coming - said tae

with that he goes to freshen up and ready for school and granny goes to kitchen to make breakfast. This is the every morning in the house of kim's where taehyung and his grandparents live and love to spoil there one and only grand son.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

KIM taehyung is the cute and innocent boy who loves and lives with his grandparents. His parents died when he was 4 years old due to the accident and from that day his grandparents took him under their wings. He is very pampered child and loved by not only his grands but also by his friends.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

(At school)
COMMON POV:-

JIMINIEEEEE ~ - said tae with energy as all started looking at the fluffy boy and cooed at him

TAETAE ~ -said jimin with same energy

what will I do with you two uff!! - said jinnie with embarrassment but cooed at reaction(secretly)

JINNIE ~ said tae and jimin in unison and hug jin as he also hug the fluffy ball and patted there head

this is the start of every day in the life of friends one is eomma and the rest two are solumates. the three are highly cute and sweet and kindhearted , loved by all. Jin is 2 years older than the soulmate's and at the last year of school whereas the soulmate is in same class.

come on guys lets go and meet ariana - said jin and they both nodded and started going inside the school where there 1 more friends is waiting.

HEY guys!!! how are you all and my cutie taetae - said ariana

I um gwd - said tae as his cheeks are squeaks by ariana and he is not able to speak

alright leave ariana he will get hurt - said jin and patted jimin and tae hair

ohhh!!!! really did I hurt you taetae - said ariana with fake tone and rest roll their eyes but innocent tae got worried

NO NO no noona you are not hurting promise - said tae and made a promise sign with interwine both pinkies of his hand and as always everyone cooed.

aww!! so sweet - said ariana and they enter in their respective class.

Jung Ariana is 2 years older then soulmates and the classmate and friend of jin. Via jin he met with other 2. Although she is not that much involve with them as she is busy with classes and all but they all are sweet and kind group with some sassiness as they love each other so much .