The orb

At the mall in a clothing store that is very ctowded the doors start to close themselves very slowly.
The lights start going on and off like there was someone playing with them.
A figure like a ghost appears, at every place it goes it lives a dead body, nobody knows for sure how it manages to kill people in just a split second but iy does.
This was not the first time an incident like thus was happening. The truth is even though it does happen no one will know who did it.
And usually when it does happen the cashiers are always taken with by the ghost figure.

No one knew what thus thing was but they do know for sure that it does not harm children.
Its like it was a child itself but people cant be know for sure.

That day was another ordinary day in Courts Yard vill.
A small town near the Courts River.
Everyonewas living like they always would , in fear. Afraid of the ghostly figure; that monster which had now developed the name "The killer"

Nobody ever knew it would attack when and where. But they knew they where in danger aslong as they where at a place where trading happens

And if they ever tried to escape the town then they are vonsidered dead meat.
Many people have tried escaping but they didnt make it as far as the blu and grey "Wellcome to Courts Yard The beautiful Place you will ever see" sign.
And for that reason people have belt a wall for anyone who wants to visit to stop right there.
Parent who live aslong as giving birth are always afraid foe their children to grow up.
Which is sad because they never live long enough to see them grow

Thus creature "The Killer" considered everysingle 23 year old an adult and she only attacked from that age thats a theory a local braught up and everyone went with it

People have drawings of her from theie imagination and experience with her or it they didnt know.
Some have printed her pictures on their shirts to show her apparent love so she could spare them.
And she did, for the most time atleast, over time she realised that they were playing with her and started attacking again but this time bruitally.
Instead of making friends with her they angered her even worse. Thats again what a commoner thaight.
There is a powerful Sangoma, but this isnt the african type and she uses black magic as far as evryone knew
Something is off about this specific sangoma though, she is the only one The killer doesnt dare to attack or kill apart from.one specific family.
People who visit this Sangoma at night usually claim to have seen The killer visistng the Sangoma but doesnt happen to kill her,
Though nobody believed those rumours because The killer would have killed the specific witness.

Though the Sangoma was more then 500 years old she would still walk to the shops on her two feet, and everytime she did