The Best Day

When I woke up that morning I didn't realize what would happen to me that day. When I went to school I was asked out by my crush, James! Then I got my first kiss! When I got home I realized I had no homework and it was Friday and the school dance so I called James and asked him if he wanted to go and he said "sure! I would LOVE to!!" then when I got ready for the dance I put on my favorite skirt and a tee shirt! I looked soo awesome in that! Then I put on eyeliner, mascara, black eyeshadow, and pink lipstick! I look so hot in all of that!! Then when he came to pick me up he was riding in a shiny black convertible! He looked SOOO HOT! With his hair like justin bieber with his perfect blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes! Then I noticed he was wearing a Mickey mouse tie! I giggled and got in the car. Then he said "hello beautiful!" and as he said that his lips looked so perfect. He leaned towards her for a kiss she leaned towards him and they started to kiss and kiss they sat in the car for 3 minutes just kissing each other. When they were done they started driving to the dance. When they got there Mr. Nelson their math teacher was at the door welcoming every one to the spring fling dance. When they got into the gym my favorite song was on, "firework" by: Katy perry I began to dance. After that song his favorite song was on "not afraid" by eminam (I never did know how to spell it)! Then after that the song we r who we r came on and we started dancing together. Then a slow song came on and we slow danced. After the dance he drover home. Right before he dropped me off he kissed me goodnight. As I started walking through the door he said "I love you! I had an amazing time!" I turned around and said " i love you too! You are amazing!" then I blew him a kiss goodbye. I walked through the door and went upstairs and ploped into bed. This was the best day of my life!