😈🥶💯🔥🎮

clicking of red heels against the shiny, tiled flooring filled the halls like it would in a clichéd movie scene. her hair swayed behind her, its length hitting her backside with a soft "thump" as she placed her feet down; one after the other, a repetitive process. the woman carried herself with an elegance, there was a certain grace to her, one that she surprisingly hardly ever showed on purpose. she wanted to be approachable, someone who seemed to have kind nature, like a disney princess. if only it were different.

stone cold eyes glazed over the room of people, she couldnt find the courage to speak. despite the way she was percieved by others, she had always despised they feeling of speaking in public. how nauseating it was, the idea of presenting yourself and your ideas, your morals, being seen as somewhat vulnerable in front of strangers. this woman had an intimidating stare, one that struck all in the room with a small chill down their spine.

the woman clenched her eyes shut, sucking air in through her thin nose. she hadnt come this far for everything to flop. this journey wasnt going to be for nothing. she shook her head, then directed her attention back to the audience. it was a now or never moment. there was only so much time left.

"pee pee poo poo," she said. she slammed her hands down on the podium in front of her, not hard enough to further fear her guests, but hard enough to show how serious she was. "i believe.." she took a small pause to inhale and collect herself, "i believe that not every pee pee time is a poo poo time, but every poo poo time is a pee pee time."

the woman once again surveyed the room, searching for reaction, for assurance that this was the right idea. that she had took the correct path. a small bead of sweat formed on her fragile features.  

idk where to go with this its a cliff hanger ooga booga 😮