ʚ - ᴀs ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇs - ɞ

⚠️🛑 TW: Might be concerning to some readers.

Valt Aoi

↳ He'll act all sweet and stuff; keep on a mask in front of his "loved ones" and friends. Truthfully, you're all he cares about—and he doesn't plan to share.

↳ So with each person you get close too to, they just...poof.

↳ "Y/N!..." Valt's smile drops once he sees you talking to another. You turned to face him, sending a small wave. "...when were you going to introduce me to your new friend? Hi, my name's Valt Aoi. Do you...happen to blade?"

↳ ( Loneliness Induction Type 1 )

Shu Kurenai

↳ "It's alright. You don't need them. You have me. Just count on me."

↳ Spreads rumors and tells lies about you. He'll make you feel like you're all by yourself and he's the only person you can rely on.

↳ If some people you love just won't leave you be, he'll make them leave. Permanently.

↳ ( Removal Type 1 )

Rantaro Kiyama

↳ He wants to monopolize you. Knows who you hang out with and talk to you, and forces you to cut off connections to the ones he doesn't approve of.

↳ "Who was that you were talking to? Hey, answer me."

↳ ( Monopoly Type 1 )

Wakiya Murasaki

↳ "Pft, it doesn't matter if you tell anyone what I did," Wakiya twirled the knife in his hand, the crimson substance dressing him in a whole new suit.  "No one will believe you.  The inheritor of a great financial empire is a serial killer?  How preposterous."

↳ He doesn't want you near anyone.  Didn't even hesitate to stab Shu right in front of you once he asked you out.

↳ He knows the power he wields, and he isn't shy to show you what he's capable of.

↳ ( Removal Type 2 )

Daigo Kurogami

↳ "Y/N..."

↳ His words were always stuck inside your mind like glue.  You couldn't get rid of it.  It was always and forever will be your fault.

↳ However, it wasn't your fault.  He made it seem so effortless how he got you wrapped around his finger.

↳ "No, no.  I-It was me.  I'm sorry, Daigo.  I'm sorry."

↳ ( Domestic Violence Type 1 )

Ken Midori

↳ "Y-Y/N always goes down this street during the evening. Parks on Sunday mornings, and dinner with family on Saturdays..."