Dying Embers

~Prolouge~

I knew what I'd done as soon as the door closed.

The pain and karma followed me into the darkness as it pulled me in. The sight and smell of  fresh blood poured down my mother's angel-like face as my father was hanging by the neck with blood pouring like rain down his back. This was all my fault, I brought my demons with me as they took away my parents as well into hell.

  The officer's were investigating as I stood by the mundane colored walls that was once my mother and father's room. Her China dolls and plates remained untouched, as the detectives dushed and cleaned for prints that were never found.

My caramel printed bear was pressed deeper into my stomach  as the results of never finding there killer creep-ed in more rapid, my little sister's tears were deepened into my right arm making it soak in her tears, moments later she fell asleep in my arms along with my teddy bear.

The Lonely Night was begging to step in and my very own tears were finally visible.

"Fiona?" said a voice that was full of hurt and sorrow, I looked up into a pair of light amber eyes, her velvet red hair was put up in a messy pony tail, and her messed up mascara was obvious that she was crying moments before she came here.

Then reality me at that very moment, this women in front of me was my father's sister, she was on her way here when it all happened. She saw everything happen and lied about it, her husband was holding my sister and when I got up she cried harder hugging me in the progress.

She saw how my mother and father died and she refused to tell everyone, her fate was chosen for her, mines still has yet to be discovered.

I Looked deep into those similar amber eyes and pleaded for her to tell everyone the truth, but in stead she said the words I feared for so long as she lied in my face. then with that she backed away and a said it.

She said the words that changed my world around forever.

"Fiona...why did you kill your parents."

And in that very moment I notice my mothers blood on my black dress, and a sharp knife hidden behind my teddy bear filled with blood.

~~~~~~

Liked it? Why not Vote + Comment & fan? :)