PROLOGUE + Warings...

DESPERATELY IN LOVE
.
She was a young girl who was trapped inside the world of mafias and power.... her life was full of mystery and then she met him..... he was her comfort but........
.
.
I looked into his eyes.... it was full of mystery, love, lust, affection, possessiveness,and.. OBSESSION...... a different one more likely DANGEROUS.
.

..
....

I forcefully turn her head towards me and looked directly in her ocean like deep eyes

I forcefully turn her head towards me and looked directly in her ocean like deep eyes... like she was holding so much pain, her eyes were full of innocence. Wanting to tell something.  Her Eyes were Full of mystery....

_____________________________________

Fiction is a genre of literature, and fantasy is a genre of fiction.

🚫This is a FAN-FICTION .... I repeat A FAN FICTION........ It Does not reflect the character of any idol in real life.

🔞 This is An 18+ Fan-Fiction, it includes some adult language.
Please Remember these things....

*If you are not comfortable... Please leave immediately.

*The characters in this book are completely fractional and does not represent any body in real life.

.
.
.
.
.
This Book is for entertainment purpose and Take this as Fictional fantasy book.

ENJOY......