Chapter 1

I look at my reflection in the school bathroom I take off my glasses and look at my hazel coloured eyes and my long curly black hair, i take some water and splash it on my face to look a bit better, not like the zombie I looked like an hour ago. I exit the school bathroom and run as fast as I can to fetch my baby brother. I reach Johnson KinderGarten, run across the hallway and just in time I see his brown eyes and chubby chicks smiling at me, his the cutest even though sometimes his a bit of a devil than an angel. I take his bag and him and Ibget ready to walk home. This day has been long I put my brother on his chair and run to the kitchen to cook since my mom comes late home, my dad died 5 months ago in a car accident I really miss him and so does Lee my baby brother.   I finish cooking , eating and i finished all the house chores. I sit on the couch to watch some Netflix with my 1 year old brother my phone suddenly start to ring. At this time i wouldn't be expecting a call from anyone else beside my mother that works at Doldam Hospital. Doldam might be a small hospital but its the best here in Gangwon. The phones rings for about 2 more minutes looking at the unknown number deciding to answer it  I swallow my spit, my hands shiver as I take the phone to my ear and answer it.

Receptionists: Goodevening this is Doldam
                         Hospital am i speaking to Aera
                         as in Mrs Park's daughter?

Aera              :  Goodevening to you too mam.
                        Mam is everything fine there? Is
                        my mother okay because i am so
                        worried , this is tge first time
                        you have called me with this
                        number what's going on?
Receptionists:  Ummmm i dont know how to 
                          say this but your mother is in a
                          a critical condition and she is
                          Stage 4 of Pancreatic Cancer. I
                           apologies for such news . Aera
                           can you please come to the
                            hospital as soon as you can.
Aera.                : (sobbing) okkkaaay ma mam
                            thank you for informing me
                             I am on my way right now.

I look at Lee watching Netflix and slowly falling asleep with his cute big pale chicks. I run to the bathroom not and I lock the door and I begin to cry,  I just can't stop it looks like the Angel falls. I finally stop and take out my phone and text my aunt from my mother's side of the family and inform her on the sad news. I wipe my tears and and run to the living room,  Lee  is still there watching Netflix  ,  I quickly call his nanny Mrs Hyung to come and look after him. After 10 minutes I hear the doorbell ring and i quickly run and greet Mrs Hyung , I run to the living room to give Lee a goodbye kiss, after that I phone the cab and rush to Doldam Hospital. I walk to the receptionist I talked to earlier on and ask her for my mother's room as soon as I get it I run down the hallway.
I finally reach her room, I stand there looking at my mother's dark chocolate  skin and her black hair just admiring her , I look at her over and over that I start to cry her face never change even in pain her face still looks beautiful. 
Sometimes I always wondered how my mother and father met because my father was Korean but my mother is fully Malawian, I guess even Korean guys like my dad couldn't resist such beauty. I feel sad having such thoughts that tears gather around my chicks again. My mother finally wakes up and holds my hand smiling after a few minutes she shuts her eyes  close again and I start to cry and I call as loud as I can for the doctors to come, they rush in and smile at me , I stand there looking confused but the nurse comes to me.

Nurse: Hey its okay Aera no need to panic
                your mother is just resting.
Aera  : (in a shaky tone) Thank you mam i a m
             just so worried about her, I didnt.                 
             know she had cancer i only found out.          
              today so this is still new to me I thank.          
              you so much.

I walk out of my mother's room and sit on the bench outside. After 10minutes i see my aunt running and crying, I start to run to her and I hug her and we share tears togther thinking of my mother's bad condition. My aunt wipes off her tears along with mine and walks down to the Vending machine, she gets two cans of coke and two packets of Lays . We sit for awhile and talk about the good times when my mom always use to smile , we comfort each other until the nurse comes back with some updates. The nurse tells us that my mother is awake and that we can go see her, we run to her room and see her laying on the bed with her hazel eyes just like mine, her brown chocolate skin and red plump li[ps smiling at us. My mother is one of the many strong black women that shows no fear even when they are in pain , this actually scares me because I get more worried about her well being even more. I give my mom a big hug showing her how I  am worried for her and that she should do whatever she can and fight this because she is the strongest women I know, so to me this is'nt just a hug but emotions are involved too. I  back away from her and I smile at her and walk out. I leave my aunt with her so that they can have some privacy. I walk around the the hospital and I come across a room , the room looks exactly like all the others but what surprises me is that I see a boy with asian amber eyes, pale white skin just like my baby brother Lee, his lips are a plum colour and he has short brown hair with the tips blond. I stand outside that room staring at him as if I have seen the last person on earth, I come  back to reality and notice something strange about this boy, he looks a few years older then me  but his wearing a doctors coat. He looks at me and opens the door and walks towards me in a very quick pace, he grabs my hand tightly and looks deep in my eyes and says something however I don't hear anything because i am too busy analising him. 

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE WELL THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FIRST CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE FOR MY BOOK. THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK EVER HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER.