Chapter 1: a Newbie

As soon as Namjoon walked into the club, his ears were hit by loud music. There were many men dancing, more like moving to the rhythm, the scent of alcohol and sweat filling the air. The lights were dim, the only proper lighting was at the bar, so the bartenders could see properly.

He walked down the stairs, his friend and colleague Yoongi next to him. He looked around but did not see any familiar faces.

"It's pretty crowded, right?" The shorter man said, smirking.

"Yeah, but that's good. At least the sales are going well," Namjoon replied and stood near the bar. As soon as the bartender spotted them, he walked over to them.

"Hello. Any special request for tonight, Boss?" he asked but Namjoon shook his head.

"The usual."

"And for you, Sir?" he looked at Yoongi and smiled at him. The latter replied the same way as his friend and the bartender nodded, going to prepare their drinks. As he was walking, he swung his hips and Yoongi looked him up and down, smirking.

"He's not bad...," Namjoon said, putting a cigarette between his lips and lighting it.

"Yeah, he's hot."

The bartender came back to them and handed them the drinks.

"Enjoy your drinks, gentlemen," he winked while maintaining eye contact with the shorter and left to serve other customers. They took it and downed the shots, the alcohol's taste burning on their tongues and warming their throats.

"Let's go sit in our booth," Namjoon said taking the cigarette.

"Yeah, I'll just order another shot. You want one too?" Yoongi asked, leaning against the bar.

"Yeah, thank you. And wear a condom, bro," Namjoon laughed, and he received a punch in the shoulder from the younger. He got up and walked over to their booth, which was reserved only for him and his friends.

He plopped his butt on the soft material and took one last puff of the cigarette before it was finished. He looked at his watch and then around, trying to forget about today.

The work had been horrible. His subordinates had not been able to get their job done properly and therefore, he had lost about 10 thousand dollars, just because the idiots did not lock a car.

Sometimes he hated the people his job and sometimes he hated the people he worked with, other times he did not.

He looked towards the bar, watching Yoongi flirting with the bartender. He smiled softly. He really hoped that the other was having fun. He had not gotten laid for so long.

But so had Namjoon. Ever since his boyfriend had broken up with him, he had not been able to make acquaintance and he was tired of masturbating.

He could just pay a hooker or just go for one of the strippers here in the club. The problem was that he had had already sex with all of them and although they were hot, they were not his type. And although they were good at it and they satisfied him, there was something missing.

He knew it was not love, Namjoon was not that type of guy - he did not need an emotional connection to have sex with someone. But there was something unfamiliar, something not entirely right even though, it was correct. And he did not know, what it was.

Yoongi sat next to him, two shots in hand.

"So?" Namjoon shifted his attention to his best friend. "How was it?"

"I got his number. It was way too easy," he smirked and tugged his hair behind his ear. He drank the shot in one go again and swallowed it, the liquor warming his throat.

"You nothing?"

"No," Namjoon said, staring at the glass. "I don't know if I am in the mood today."

"Your day was shitty. So, the more you should try to get laid. Relieve stress, man," he patted Namjoon's shoulder.

"I'm not in the mood to play games," he downed the shot and leaned his head back.

"Look, the boys who perform are practically yours. Why don't you go to them then? You got money for that."

Namjoon sighed and placed the empty glass on the table.

"Maybe later."

Yoongi sighed. "You're sometimes like a woman on her period, bro. They also don't know what they want."

"Sorry, I guess I'm ruining the mood. Maybe after a few shots, you know?" he fiddled with the glass in his fingers carefully and tried to smile at the latter.

The song ended but no other came on. A tall man walked up to the stage, a microphone in his hands.

"Hello and welcome at our bar Eternal Rose. It's midnight and you know what it means?" the man asked the crowd, who cheered.

"Yes! It's time for our stunning dancers to give us a little show."

The crowd, which was full of horny men, cheered even louder.

"So welcome on the stage our newbie - RJ."

The men clapped and Namjoon rose his eyebrows. There was a new guy? He looked at Yoongi.

"You didn't tell me about that," the shorter said.

"That's also news for me."

The lights dimmed and music began to play. Everyone stared at the stage, including Namjoon and Yoongi, eagerly waiting for the dancer to appear.

He walked on the stage elegantly, his hips swinging to the rhythm. The upper half of his face was completely covered with a black mask with two bunny ears at the top. His broad shoulders and muscular arms were bare, but his chest and the rest of the torso was hidden behind a dark bodysuit. He wore lacy stockings, which were connected to the clothing with suspenders.

He walked on the black high heels slowly as everyone watched with anticipation. There was already money on the floor although he had not even started yet.

He turned around the pole and knelt, spreading his thick thigh apart. He leaned forward and then slid on the floor, so he could show his tiny waist and pelvis. When he lied on the stage he turned to lie on his back. He did a hip thrust, which showed a small bulge forming in his pelvic area.

He sat up to kneel, his back facing the crowd. He shook his butt lightly, just for a small preview and he could feel the bills being thrown at him.

Namjoon's eyes were glued on the man, almost drooling. He was watching every move, every curve, every detail of his body as if he were trying to remember them all. He loved the way his thighs rubbed together, or his ass shook slightly when we walked.

The boy lied on his back, his legs lifting to show a little bit of his butt, then shamelessly spreading apart. He sat up and pulled his top down slightly, his pink nipples and milky skin on his chest on full display at that moment.

And before Namjoon knew it, the dancer was picking up the money and leaving the stage. Usually, he would be mad that the other did not show much but now it was enough for him. Enough to make him hard and to look forward to the next performance of his.

And yet, he wanted to see more. And not just see. His mind was running wild, imagining how the other would sound under him, how he would react, how we could feel while pounding into him...

He blinked a few times, gulping and looked at Yoongi, who was smirking at him. He looked at his hand, which was gripping the table so hard, his knuckles were white.

"You look so whipped," he laughed and smirked.

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"That guy was hot."

"Maybe you should get a little taste."

A small devilish smile played on Namjoon's face. "I definitely should."