vampire

It all started when my mum got married. They were going on there hoildays but i didn't want to go. my mum asked my dad can i stay went him. I haven't been to my dads for four years. I don't remember any thing that is there i don't even remeber my dad but i now my dad is a police offecer. My dad bring me up to my room and went back down stairs to open the door. I looked got side my window but i couldend see any body. I went down the stairs and went got side there was a man in a wheel chair with a boy behind me. My dad sold who they were the boy behind the man said hi i am jacob! I dont now how he is but i now his vioce from some were but i don't now were. There was a red van got side the garden but it was not there when i came her. I asked my dad who owns the van and he said u own it honey. But i didn't now what to say. So she got in and went to school and asked jacoh this he want a lift bt he said no he goes to different school. So i went to school and i don't now any body than a boy can over to ke a said hi is your name abbey. I didn't want to say any thing so i walked on. I wen to luch and sat on a chair then people came over and ask can they sit there and i said says. There was a group of people come in and i aske who are they they said that now one nows. There was one of them looking at me. So i went to class and he was sitten there i looked at him and he looke at me. My teacher told me were i have to sit i had to sit be side him he was holding his nose. when the bell rang he ran out the door. I followed him but i couldend see him.

To be countainy