My dad is a criminal

I never actually got to meet my mom cause my dad told me she died in a car accident a month after I was born. Somehow I feel like my dad is lying. This morning I woke up to the sound of police cirins. I looked out my window and I saw my dad getting hand cuffs put on. I ran downstairs. A police officer grabbed me. "Who are you?" He asked. "That guys daughter." I pointed to my dad. "Well your dad is a murderer. He murdered your mom and many others." The police officer said. "oh. Well then where am I going?" I asked. " A nice orphanage." He said. I could not believe my ears. The police officer told me to pack my things. I ran into my room. It was tiny with barely anything in it cause my dad did not really care for me that much and now I know why. It was very easy to pack cause of what i had. I ran downstairs and went up to the police officer I saw earlier. He saw me and said. "Get in the cruiser, passenger side not the back." "ok!" I said. I was a sort of out going kid and I always made sure to use my manners and could make friends with anyone. It was about a half an hour drive and I knew where we were. I was going to the orphanage near Katy Perry's house. I had a mini iPad and I knew all about Katy Perry. A few long minutes later we arrived. I could not believe it. I was going to live in an orphanage. The police officer brought me inside and started talking to the front desk people. After a few minutes they stopped talking and a girl from behind the counter smiled at me. "Hi! My name is Brook!" She smiled. She had reddish hair and dimples. She was wearing a green shirt that matched her eyes."Hi!" I said. "My name is Giselle." Brook smiled again and lead me to my room. I sat there not sure what to do. Meet friends, sleep, cry, draw, or just sit. I decided on making friends. I went to the main room. There was a 2 girls that looked about my age. I walked over to them. "hi! I am new here and my name is Giselle!" I smiled at them. "Hi my name is Zoe!" Said a girl with light brown hair. "Hi my name is Jessica!" Said the other girl with dark brown hair. We chatted for a while until Zoe got tired and Jessica was hungry. I sat on a small red couch thinking about the other girls. They were very nice. I looked at my watch. WOW! We talked for an hour! Suddenly a little girl with light brown hair bounded onto the couch beside me. She looked like a JK. "Hi! My name is Maggie! Are you new?" She said. Yes I am new and my name is Giselle!" I smiled at her. She was so cute! "Can I play with you?" She said. "Of course!" I replied. We played for about 20 minutes and then it was time for everyone to eat. We walked over to where they were serving the food. A couple of girls came over to help Maggie but she refused cause she wanted me to help her. I smiled at the other girls. They smiled back. "Are you new?" One girl asked. "Yes. I am." "Well nice to meet you! My name is Natalie! I am 12 years old. If you need any help with anything we would all be glad to help." "Thank You!" I said. "My name is Giselle! What are all of your names?" I asked. "My name is Hannah!" Said one girl with brown hair. "My name is Ava!" Said another girl with brown hair. "And my name is Julia!" Said a girl with blond hair. "Well it's nice to meet you all! I hope we can hang out another time!" I smiled. Maggie and I grabbed our food and we ate. Maggie got food on her nose, forehead, and even her hair. I laughed and I had to help her clean it out. It turns out we have to share rooms and I actually ended up with Maggie. She was so happy she jumped on me! I picked her up with my arms extended and made her fly! She thought it was so much fun so i ended up doing it lot over the course of a week. A week later we had someone here to adopt. Everyone was to gather in the main room. When we entered I saw Katy Perry sitting talking to some kids. Maggie looked at me. "That is my favourite singer!" She said to me. " Me too!" I said smiling. She smiled back at me. We sat down. Then Brook said "I sorry to say but anyone older than 10 must leave to their rooms. 10 year olds stay." We all took turns writing our room numbers down and Katy would come by. After a few minutes she came to Maggie and I"s room. We were so excited! She asked us a bunch of questions and then went downstairs. "I hope she adopts the both of us!" Said Maggie excitedly!" "Me too!" I said. A few minutes later Maggie and I were called down to the main room. "I am going to adopt both of you!" Katy said. I could not believe my ears. My life was going to be awesome with Maggie and Katy! Maggie squealed with delight and started kissing my arm and jumping on me. I wanted to do what Maggie was doing but I wanted to make a good first impression on Katy. We grabbed our stuff and went into the coolest limo ever with Katy. I said goodbye to all my friends and we promised to text each other every day! When we got in the limo Katy said " we NEED to go shopping for you guys once we get settled in! And if you guys think 10 of your orphanages put together is big then you are going to faint at the sight of half of my house." She smiled. She seemed nice and pretty. When we got to her house Maggie and I could not help but scream at the sight of her house! I swear this was going to take us years before we could find or way around the house. I was honestly so excited!