「 𝙿𝚘𝚔𝚎. 」

- ☆ -

"Y/n, get up," Boruto shook her awake, "We don't know when Urashiki will come, so we need to be prepared."

"He won't come for another couple of hours," She yawned before rubbing her eyes.

"I'm not asking you to be with Sensei. Just do something until he shows up."

"Fine," She sighed.

"When will Sakura-Obasan get up?" Boruto asked, glancing at her sleeping in the room.

"By the end of the day," Y/n replied.

"Isn't that a bit much?"

"I want to leave before she gets up."

"Fine." Boruto sighed, "Do you want to go around the village maybe?"

"No, your job is to protect your father," She pointed at him, "Keep an eye out for him at all times."

"Okay..."

After a moment she continued, "Fine. we can..." She mumbled the last part.

"Huh?"

"We can go around the village when we go back home."

"Okay!"

- ☆ -

So much had happened in the past couple of hours.

Naruto had gotten kidnapped by Otsutsuki Urashiki while Boruto and him were training together.

When they finally retrieved Naruto, Sasuke used himself as bait for them to be able to escape from Urashiki easily.

"Did you see that?" Jiraiya asked.

"The blood that got on his clothes dried quicker than mine," Boruto added.

They sat on a rocky area, hiding, trying to figure out a plan.

"Could it be that Urashiki released heat from within himself earlier?" Jiraiya asked.

"I don't think that's the case-" Y/n started but was soon interrupted by a figure hovering over them.

"You can't run away from me now!"

Urashiki swung his weapon, making them jump to avoid it. He then changed his Byakugan eyes to Rinnegan.

"For me, I can relive the moment, several...no, dozens of times!" Urashiki explained.

His weapon, a fishing stick, caught Boruto's arm, pulling him towards him.

"Boruto!" Y/n shouted trying to reach out to him.

"Initially, this ability was a defensive jutsu. But against idiots like you, I can easily use it offensively! I won't let you get away this time Uzumaki Naruto."

Boruto was about to get impaled by the rod.

Y/n ran towards them while tapping into her mind, connecting with his power.

She jumped in the air, her hands balled into a fist before activating her Sharingan to release it, "SHANAROOO!" Y/n shouted as her fist made contact with his face.

He was caught off guard and flew back, hitting the wall. Y/n grabbed Boruto's arm and jumped back to where the rest were. She felt something warm flow down my eyes soon after, Blood.